PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know how to get Amazon's pre-order DLC?

fresh fish 101
08-25-2010, 07:14 AM
nowhere do i see anything that would lead me to it. amazon said they'd send an email when it was shipped, well, 12 hours and nothing (maybe im impatient). but i've seen on other forums, including 2k's that people seem to be getting d*cked around by amazon AND 2k. anyone here actually have the DLC from the amazon pre-order? if so, TELL ME HOW! ...please :)

stillarealboy
08-26-2010, 12:00 AM
i just got an email with the code right now. you should check yours :)

fresh fish 101
08-26-2010, 12:05 AM
ok, ya i got an email just now... i was getting woried for a sec. guess i was in panic-mode, crisis averted.

DA.PAUL
08-26-2010, 05:17 PM
so are the bonus cars any good-the jetsons type sports one looked interesting

Bwild44
08-26-2010, 06:19 PM
so are the bonus cars any good-the jetsons type sports one looked interesting
In my opinion the one car you get from the vegas dlc from gamestop is really nice, my favorite car aside from the hot rod later on in the game.

fresh fish 101
08-26-2010, 06:49 PM
the cars from the renegade pack are SICK!

ya, there's like a jetson-style convertible coupe thats fast as hell. very sporty, it definately rivals the ascot bailey in terms of speed and handling.

the hot rod coupe is simply amazing. its definately a "greaser" car from the era. its probably the fastest car i've driven in the game. i got it up to i think 143mph with both engine upgrades. the secondary color changes the little step thing by the doors and the trim inside the grill. so sick! i'll drive nothing else now that i have that. lol

Captain Baseball Bat Boy
08-26-2010, 08:27 PM
do you know where you can get hot rods from i know you get them in that one greaser mission but you have to sell it and the ones you can get from the dlc for best buy but im trying to get one to use in the game without dlc