PDA

View Full Version : How to beat ultimate challenge in demo.

PANIC ATTACK 10
08-25-2010, 07:40 AM
This is what you need to do.
1) most people play this mode on the default setting. chenge this to casual, it still counts & you get a message saying you unlocked the deck of cards.

2) you only get 2 shots to make it. so take 6 or more left on their contracts. these are the players to focus on. ie build stats. do only 1 goalie, forward & defenseman. beef them up for goals & such.

3) you'll need a team in the 80s overall to pull this off. so make sure your players are in the 80s.

4) dont forget to send an invite to the demo to some of your friends. this gets you anouther deck of regular cards.

hope this helps & goodluck! i beat it my 3rd team in.

this is for battle for the cup mode only.

Venomized
08-27-2010, 07:22 AM
This is what you need to do.
1) most people play this mode on the default setting. chenge this to casual, it still counts & you get a message saying you unlocked the deck of cards.

2) you only get 2 shots to make it. so take 6 or more left on their contracts. these are the players to focus on. ie build stats. do only 1 goalie, forward & defenseman. beef them up for goals & such.

3) you'll need a team in the 80s overall to pull this off. so make sure your players are in the 80s.

4) dont forget to send an invite to the demo to some of your friends. this gets you anouther deck of regular cards.

hope this helps & goodluck! i beat it my 3rd team in.

okay then? No clue what you are goin on about.

rob1302
08-27-2010, 09:51 AM
So i beat team canada in the rookie cup. shows tournament wins 1 but i never got any popups saying i unlocked a new deck of cards.

Venomized
08-27-2010, 10:17 AM
So i beat team canada in the rookie cup. shows tournament wins 1 but i never got any popups saying i unlocked a new deck of cards.

Cause you don't. You can only keep replaying the cup, until contracts are out dated

rob1302
08-27-2010, 09:24 PM
http://nhl.easports.com/media.action#videoId=xnbXluMTrs84yGwokzoTuOFM_6qRt _Hp

but this guy says you get one for knocking off team canada?

Venomized
08-27-2010, 10:46 PM
http://nhl.easports.com/media.action#videoId=xnbXluMTrs84yGwokzoTuOFM_6qRt _Hp

but this guy says you get one for knocking off team canada?

well that is odd cause I did it a bunch of times...

Yourburntstar
08-28-2010, 08:47 PM
yeah dont worry dood i beat it many many times as well and didnt get a message that popped up, but i did get one when i sent the invite to a friend. But their is suppose to be one deck for doing each thing so i'm assuming that a message will just show up when we all get the game on the 7th.. but i dont see why anyone would need to put it on casual, but we wont go there

Dx2008Dx
08-31-2010, 01:53 AM
Well i beat team canada and i got the boosted that will unlock when i put in nhl 11 and i got the one when you send inv friends to demo.

What i did when I beat Canada i just exit it to the menu and i got the message saying i got a boosted for my nhl 11 team when you put in full retail version.

also your players dont have to be 80 overall you just have to be really good at the game.

DwightKxSchrute
08-31-2010, 06:06 PM
is this real?....you really needed to make a thread on how to beat 4 computer teams on the 2nd easiest difficulty?

PANIC ATTACK 10
09-04-2010, 07:02 AM
yes its real, just beat team canada and quit. you'll get a huge page with tons of writting. on it it says you unlocked an ultimate deck of cards.

if you send a demo invite to a friend. you get a regular pack of cards. if you send anouther demo invite. your deck gets upraded to anouther ulitimate deck. but after sending the 1st invite. quit out & send a 2nd invite. you'll get a pop up window. it says you got an ultimate deck.

i set my game to casual as default the AI would make a huge comeback fast. saving the hardest difficulty for the actual game,lol. also i'm keeping the demo to make sure i get the cards.