PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Little Liars...

13ip0lar
08-25-2010, 03:05 PM
So basically got turned onto this show by chance via a Scene-release site, and started to DL and watch the episodes. Mainly cause I was bored and running out of things to watch in my free time while not gaming, etc. While I later came to find out its like from the makers of Gossip Girl, which my 18 year old sister absolutely loves, and I despise except to stare at Blake Lively, anyways...I was wondering does it make someone less of a man for watching some girly drama, about secret keeping teenagers, and their dead friend? I mean in my defense people say its addicting, and it absoultely is. Hot chicks that are probably closer to my age in reality (20ish), and even more lesbian action then I would expect from an ABC show...

http://tvdoom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/pretty-little-liars2.jpg
P.S. What's up with the search function...thing hasn't worked properly for the past few days.

onefivesxx
08-26-2010, 02:25 AM
lesbian action? where i do sign up?

blackhandgang
08-26-2010, 03:09 AM
No, women love when guys enjoy things oriented towards them. If you are lucky, they will "show their appreciation" later on or possibly during the show.

Starstrukk X360A
08-26-2010, 03:42 AM
No, women love when guys enjoy things oriented towards them. If you are lucky, they will "show their appreciation" later on or possibly during the show.

That we do, that we do.

(:

13ip0lar
08-26-2010, 05:39 PM
That we do, that we do.

(:

Oh really... o.O