PDA

View Full Version : leaderboard score's

xFMJxCOMMANDERx
08-25-2010, 05:58 PM
are the leaderboard score hacked or am i just missing sum big shortcuts?? is it poss to complete lvl 1 temple of light in 2mins 37 secs?? lvl 2 temple grounds in 2min 40?? lvl 10 fiery depths in 44secs?? i hav 1st on a few lvl but for the life of me i cannot work out how to cut time on these lvl :mad: any clues

ThePumpkinKing
08-25-2010, 11:10 PM
Obviously these people are finding exploits and using them. And honestly I'd be surprised if you weren't. Because last time I checked, I'm 4th. And I've used one. So for you to be higher on the leaderboards than me, you must have as well.

Thorpe
08-25-2010, 11:42 PM
Take a look at the time leaderboard for Fiery Depths. The first place is WAY ahead of the second player. This could be because the exit is near the entrance of this level but somehow they have found a way to get to it very quick.

xFMJxCOMMANDERx
08-26-2010, 01:57 AM
Obviously these people are finding exploits and using them. And honestly I'd be surprised if you weren't. Because last time I checked, I'm 4th. And I've used one. So for you to be higher on the leaderboards than me, you must have as well. is the lvl the forgotten gate ?? if so i do push 2 balls of the edge rather then down the tube other then that i use my bombs to move other balls around make it alot quicker, or is it the lvl mirriors wake ?? if so when i get to the spinning ball and have to move it to the fire trap i use my bombs and go for a hole in 1

Tyger7
08-26-2010, 04:40 AM
Way to screw the leaderboards to be meaningless guys!

ThePumpkinKing
08-28-2010, 02:11 AM
Like I said, I used one. And it was a complete fluke. I'm in 4th place with a time just under 52 minutes. The TC here has my time beat by over 4 minutes. He's now in the first spot. I've spent hours mastering my runs on each of the levels. So his shit most definitely is not legit. Whereas mine is, save for an extra 30-40 seconds shaved off because I died in one place and got put into another. Believe me when I say there's no one more pissed about this than me. Because if these were based on legitimate runs, I'd be in first place.

I still, can not believe these fools are posting times well below 50 minutes. Because it just is NOT possible by any means other than using some pretty fucked up level exploits. Which is definitely CD's fault for missing. Becase they really shouldn't have, given that they included speed run leaderboards.

xFMJxCOMMANDERx
08-28-2010, 03:42 AM
Like I said, I used one. And it was a complete fluke. I'm in 4th place with a time just under 52 minutes. The TC here has my time beat by over 4 minutes. He's now in the first spot. I've spent hours mastering my runs on each of the levels. So his shit most definitely is not legit. Whereas mine is, save for an extra 30-40 seconds shaved off because I died in one place and got put into another. Believe me when I say there's no one more pissed about this than me. Because if these were based on legitimate runs, I'd be in first place.

I still, can not believe these fools are posting times well below 50 minutes. Because it just is NOT possible by any means other than using some pretty fucked up level exploits. Which is definitely CD's fault for missing. Becase they really shouldn't have, given that they included speed run leaderboards. the only lvl exploit i used was on forgotten gates where i push my boulders off the edge instead of down the tube apart from that all my lvls runs r legit. i spent hours mastering all lvl and thats why i have just over 47mins. lets say the lvl spider tombs i start by using the spear instead of pulling the switch then roll as fast as ur fingers can tap the botton when u get to the 1st rollin ball use a nade to make a hole in 1 if u cant get the hole in 1 restart, then on the second spinning ball, hole in 1 again, so u need 2 hole in 1s, eles forget beating 2mins16 on this run.

Thorpe
08-28-2010, 04:22 PM
I don't think Crystal Dynamics are too bothered about the leaderboards. They don't seem to mention anything regarding this or any of the other problems. So, I did my best times and that's that. I'll come back to this for the DLC most likely.

LUCKYMEWHEEEE
09-03-2010, 05:23 PM
i would love to know what these so called " exploits" are

ThePumpkinKing
09-03-2010, 08:04 PM
the only lvl exploit i used was on forgotten gates where i push my boulders off the edge instead of down the tube apart from that all my lvls runs r legit. i spent hours mastering all lvl and thats why i have just over 47mins. lets say the lvl spider tombs i start by using the spear instead of pulling the switch then roll as fast as ur fingers can tap the botton when u get to the 1st rollin ball use a nade to make a hole in 1 if u cant get the hole in 1 restart, then on the second spinning ball, hole in 1 again, so u need 2 hole in 1s, eles forget beating 2mins16 on this run.

I call bullshit. Your time on the Stronghold Passage level is 6:33. That's 2 full minutes more than mine. And a minute more than the guy who holds 2nd place on the leaderboards. I don't give a shit how you slice it. There is absolutely no way to get a time that fast just by "mastering" a run of the level. No way in hell.

I've played that level seven ways from sunday. And there is absolutely nothing that I'm missing that can account for cutting 2 minutes off of my time.

xFMJxCOMMANDERx
09-04-2010, 06:39 PM
I call bullshit. Your time on the Stronghold Passage level is 6:33. That's 2 full minutes more than mine. And a minute more than the guy who holds 2nd place on the leaderboards. I don't give a shit how you slice it. There is absolutely no way to get a time that fast just by "mastering" a run of the level. No way in hell.

I've played that level seven ways from sunday. And there is absolutely nothing that I'm missing that can account for cutting 2 minutes off of my time. lol ok this is how i do that lvl in that time. 1st ull need golden shotgun and nade luncher. right kill the 1st enemy roll up the stairs and plant ur nade as u stand on the botton time u nade to plod the ball off as that happens a big guy and 2 skele will appear kill them as that will boost ur relic meter full push the ball down the stairs now start rollin up to the room where u hav to get all balls down the big bowl. use a nade on the ball in this room, keep rollin to the room where u hav the ball on the fire trap, (noobs dont use the lever use ur nade luncher and shoot the ball off.) get this ball down to the bowl room, nade the ball into the chute. now get youself to the room where the bridge draws up as quick as poss ps u need full relic meter for this next trick.when ur in that room go upstairs and plant a nade on the middle platform and jump over to the ball push the ball to the edge of that platform and walk bk a little use ur nade luncher with full relic meter and shoot the ball and as it passes the middle platform use ur nade to pold it over if u good enuff u can get this ball all the way down the stairs without havin to roll it down )) loads of time saved there:woop: now make ur way to the room where u hav a big platform and three small platforms with fire coming from them( noobs dont use lever instead jump on to the big platform and run down the nearest side of that platform if u think the fire gunna kill u wait for it to pass) this also saves time use a nade on this ball and try to get down near the big platform now get the ball over the otherside when u hav done this use ur nade lucher and shoot the ball down the long hall way and get it down the chute. now make ur way bk to the room with the bridge,now the ball u hav just put in the chute will be in that room, roll around near the bride and u should hav two more balls there start to roll the ball towards the top hand as ur doing this drop a nade and plod it ( yes u will take damage) and it should land in the top corner of that hand now drop a nade on the other side of that hand now run bk to that ball plod ur nade roll the ball into place, do the same with other hand, now finish the puzzle with with the last ball in that room now pull the lever(bridge comes bk down) now roll bk to the top hand pull the ball out and roll it towards the bridge as ur doing this use a nade and plod it but aim for the bridge do this on all 3balls, get all balls into the chute, kill enemys if u need to. now all ur balls are on the main bowl room get all these ball in 1 ie 1 nade per ball, once u hav done this all the balls will be in the room u 1st started, place all ur balls into the fire pits. now for the next area get though this as fast as poss, and that PUMPKINKING is how i made 6.33:woop: