PDA

View Full Version : Weapon in Temple Grounds

xLoCk 0nx
08-25-2010, 11:08 PM
Hey I wonder if anyone can help me here. I am missing one weapon in the second level Temple Grounds. There are 4 weapons total, and I have the M16 rifle and the Shotgun collectible weapons, as well as the Automatic shotgun reward for the score challenge. So that leaves me with one collectible weapon in the level, and I believe it is the 5th weapon slot (1st page of weapons, 2nd row, 2nd slot along).

Does anyone know where this weapon is?

KNIGHTOFSERA
08-25-2010, 11:14 PM
Hey I wonder if anyone can help me here. I am missing one weapon in the second level Temple Grounds. There are 4 weapons total, and I have the M16 rifle and the Shotgun collectible weapons, as well as the Automatic shotgun reward for the score challenge. So that leaves me with one collectible weapon in the level, and I believe it is the 5th weapon slot (1st page of weapons, 2nd row, 2nd slot along).

Does anyone know where this weapon is?

believe its the bolt action rifle

okay at the foot of the pyramid(spider lair), go left and there should be some crates closest to you (bottom) blow them up go in and it should be there

look at this thread, about the same thing, they might have explained it better there
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=253476

xLoCk 0nx
08-25-2010, 11:26 PM
Never mind I just found it :) It's the Bolt Action rifle and it's fairly near the start of the level. After you cross the bridge, you will come to the Spider tomb entrance where there are sun symbols on the floor (the ones you have to collect). Hug the wall on your left and you will come to a destructable wall (if you look on your map, there is a little square podium surrounded by a wall). Blow up the wall with a mine and the weapon is all yours :)

xLoCk 0nx
08-25-2010, 11:27 PM
Thanks anyway Knight!