PDA

View Full Version : Hard To Kill

The Tipsy Ninja
08-26-2010, 08:24 AM
I'm having some trouble with the "Hard to Kill" achievement, and I have a few questions.

I noticed that when you are wanted by the police there are several "wanted levels" that range from 1-4 as far as I know. Does my wanted level have to be at max when I get this achievement?

Can I "escape" without the counter for this resetting? By escape I mean no cops know where I am (the blue meter on the left side of the map lets me know). Or do I have to be in sight with them shooting at me the entire time?

When I tried to get this achievement, I waited ten minutes when I was wanted (i.e. my car wasn't wanted, I was. Actually, I think both were). I think the wanted level was 3. They obviously wanted me dead because they were shooting on sight. No achievement unlocked though. Any ideas? I'm sure a good amount of people have this achievement by now.

MoB Civis
08-26-2010, 02:52 PM
I'm having some trouble with the "Hard to Kill" achievement, and I have a few questions.

I noticed that when you are wanted by the police there are several "wanted levels" that range from 1-4 as far as I know. Does my wanted level have to be at max when I get this achievement?

Can I "escape" without the counter for this resetting? By escape I mean no cops know where I am (the blue meter on the left side of the map lets me know). Or do I have to be in sight with them shooting at me the entire time?

When I tried to get this achievement, I waited ten minutes when I was wanted (i.e. my car wasn't wanted, I was. Actually, I think both were). I think the wanted level was 3. They obviously wanted me dead because they were shooting on sight. No achievement unlocked though. Any ideas? I'm sure a good amount of people have this achievement by now.

u need a 4 star wanted lvl ;)
best way to survive is an armored truck :)
and dont drive....

and nope u cant escape ( the blue meter must active for 10 mins )

The Tipsy Ninja
08-26-2010, 07:28 PM
Thanks a lot man. That pretty much clears everything up!

UPDATE: I got it! I shot a couple of cops once I had the armored car, then I got in and parked the car up against a wall on the driver's side. They couldn't hit me so I just waited ten minutes. Easy! Thanks man!

Captain Baseball Bat Boy
08-26-2010, 08:21 PM
Thank you i was wondering the same thing