PDA

View Full Version : catching dogs

welsh boy
08-26-2010, 01:19 PM
is there an easy way to do this because its doing my head in. I just want to finish this awful game and erase it from my memory

ADenton109
11-08-2010, 05:13 PM
Just make sure the dog is in front of you so he never gets underneath your and when the circles are on top of each other shoot to get a 100% chance of hitting.

DarthRandalNC
03-06-2012, 06:39 AM
Holy Christ, I don't think I've ever played a game where the targeting system is so completely fucked. Even Drake of the 99 Dragons had a better system than the one in this game for catching dogs. I've been playing the last level for over an hour now and I can't quit and play it later because the goddam game won't save my progress!!!

And I was actually kind of enjoying it up to this point, aside from the monotony of replaying the same level 10 times in a row. First time in a long time that a game has given me an actual headache...:mad:

mracree9
04-25-2012, 02:58 PM
At first I found this hard and I can see why people are finding it so frustrating, but if youre patient, pull up to the dog and it'll start to run away slowly. Then, tap the right trigger to gently move forward behind it and the aim should start to turn green, 95% of the time pressing X to fire will be successful here!