PDA

View Full Version : People quitting early...

Ryeangle
08-27-2010, 01:42 AM
is driving me INSANE! :mad: Anyone who wants to play properly and actually help each other get the achievement add me up. Ryeangle.

Kerwyn2112
08-27-2010, 02:38 AM
I'm starting up a list in the Achievement Trading Thread. If you want in, sign up. =D

suprhumannewman
08-29-2010, 10:28 PM
It seems like every match i get into is some 8 year old playing the piece of crap ninja in a best of five match, just waiting to quit when i beat him 3 perfect rounds in a row...

It's ridiculous.

DSM_DARKSIDE
08-31-2010, 07:31 AM
im with you dude ppl quiting is getting stupid ive been on 9 tournament wins for 2 days and every time im about to win someone quits i say we name and shame them make a list of ppl who quit and put it up than just kick those ppl b4 the game even gets started if every time you join a game someone kicks you they will stop quiting eventually

Gamerdude5448
09-03-2010, 02:47 AM
by leave do you mean in the middle of the game or at the end

FSM NZ REP
09-03-2010, 01:19 PM
I agree with everything here. It should count as a win if a stupid noob quits.
I have all the achievements but will be willing to help if anybody needs helps. Message me FSM NZ REP:Bounce:

Kailon791
09-07-2010, 03:43 PM
I agree. supposedly the patch thats coming will make it so if you quite early, the other person wins; but that patch has been submitted to microsoft and in transition for about a month so i have no clue if we will ever even see it. But I am also stuck at 9 tournament wins right now (my last achievement). If anyone wants to do some tourney battles without the other person quitting, send me a message. GT: Kailon791

Vanilla Coke Zero
09-25-2010, 05:58 PM
you can't boost this online. well you can, but it's complicated. both of the boosters need to be in the same spot of the tournament. for example, both people need to be in the finals in order to fight each other. so in the end, you're gonna have to get this legit in a way