PDA

View Full Version : 1 Achievement left HELP

Neptune56
08-27-2010, 02:30 AM
My last achievement is the one where you are the only undefeated school left. Any tips? I can't seem to get it.

mattluen
08-27-2010, 07:11 AM
there's a couple of different ways you can do it. i just played two years and at the end of the second year it was me and the only other undefeated team left playing for the title. you win the game, achievement unlocked. the other way to do it is wait until the end of the season, and whichever teams are left undefeated, make the quarter length very short and play their games and make sure you lose. achievement unlocked.

Neptune56
08-27-2010, 08:13 PM
Thank you!!!!

mikemc
08-27-2010, 08:15 PM
there's a couple of different ways you can do it. i just played two years and at the end of the second year it was me and the only other undefeated team left playing for the title. you win the game, achievement unlocked. the other way to do it is wait until the end of the season, and whichever teams are left undefeated, make the quarter length very short and play their games and make sure you lose. achievement unlocked.

great idea man! thanks

olfashionkill
08-28-2010, 03:08 PM
on freshman, choose an independent team (ND, Army, Navy). load your schedule with as many high ranked teams and this achievement should be yours after a season or two

BSC YoungBoy
08-28-2010, 06:57 PM
another way is to make 1or2 undefeated teams lose each week until there are none left then just focus on winning yourself

or what i did was sim to bowl season making sure you are undefeated, and make any other undefeated teams lose their game

Defcizion
10-01-2010, 05:36 PM
I've won undefeated National Championships twice in my 3 year dynasty so far (on my 4th) but fucking Boise state keeps playing new mexico state and going undefeated too.

I'm scheduling them next year ON THE BLUE and they're gonna get their shit kicked in

HOST1L1TY
10-07-2010, 09:26 AM
I just picked Alabama and did a custom schedule to play any top team in open weeks and changed weaker teams to a higher ranked team.

You should be able to play all bowl games and make sure they lose too.

bamalt1
10-19-2010, 05:24 AM
I started making all the undefeated teams lose their last game of the season although that way 2 undefeated teams couldn't match up in a bowl game.

UnleashTheCASEY
12-13-2010, 01:37 AM
Easiest way is just to wait until the end of the season. Every undefeated team will go to a bowl. Change the settings to short quarters and play as the other team and win. You can do this the same year you go for all of the bowl trophies also.