PDA

View Full Version : lost connection to peer....

doctor lollypop
08-27-2010, 03:23 AM
i have played about 11 online team games and i have only been able to see 2 games to the end.Most of the time when i try to play a Online Team game i barely ever get through the 1st quarter without it telling me lost connection to peer...

is this just my connection or is it the host just rage quitting cause he losing 7-0

Chazzi27
08-27-2010, 05:25 AM
Could be either or...if it happens after you stop a 4th down conversion or score it's more likely that they are rage quitting on you. (And I know how much it sucks...half of the games I play end with a rage quit, and it's killing me when it happens in the 3rd Quarter cause I play the MUT...and you don't get nearly enough points for a 3rd quarter quit to make up for the loss of contracts)

brains90
08-27-2010, 04:41 PM
rage quits annoy the hell out of me i could be 34-7 up in 3rd qtr and the so called "peer" quits and better yet i dont no if you still get coins for it, if you dont it doesn't exactly make scene does it a 1 game lose in contracts but no coins to compensate for it, or do you get coins for a quit?