PDA

View Full Version : Just to let everyone know about the late fee's...

Its Fooga
08-27-2010, 05:01 AM
If you pay them off be sure to have extra money to buy lives, because if you leave the store and go back, they make you pay them again!

Son of Kyuss
08-27-2010, 05:23 AM
Except once you pay off the fee for a character they don't have to pay the fee again. It'll still show the fine, but ignore it and purchase something as usual.

mcnichoj
08-27-2010, 07:16 AM
Except once you pay off the fee for a character they don't have to pay the fee again. It'll still show the fine, but ignore it and purchase something as usual.Yo, lets make a "glitch guide" or a "FAQ" seeing as how I see you answering the same questions over and over again.

DrManhattan
08-27-2010, 08:45 PM
Yo, lets make a "glitch guide" or a "FAQ" seeing as how I see you answering the same questions over and over again.

yes please.
this forum is beginning to become cluttered with old questions

Its Fooga
08-28-2010, 11:29 AM
Except once you pay off the fee for a character they don't have to pay the fee again. It'll still show the fine, but ignore it and purchase something as usual.

Ah ok. Should of tried that in the first place. Thanks.

yes please.
this forum is beginning to become cluttered with old questions

I never asked a question? Way to contribute to the thread though. Trolltrolltroll.

DrManhattan
08-28-2010, 09:33 PM
im not a troll. calm down.
I wasnt makin a personal attack on you or your thread.
This topic has been discussed before and was nicely asking to clean up this forum a little, thats all.