FullMetalDanny
11-30-2009, 11:32 AM
Only offline achievements ?

Barad
12-01-2009, 09:23 PM
looks like it..great to hear i guess! :woop:

BlindxLink
12-02-2009, 10:48 AM
Anyone know how to jump off of the Eiffel Tower and live?

sepulturas666
12-02-2009, 11:28 AM
Anyone know how to jump off of the Eiffel Tower and live?

I posted this in other thread -

It's pretty easy. I survived from first try. Climb at the top of the eiffel tower where u unlock ''Top o' the World'' achievement. Look down and you will see something like a small pool. Then jump there.

I need help with ''Pigeon Parfait''. How to get this one? Description is ''Find and play 'Bird Blast.'' :confused:

Also can't figure out how to kiss womens for ''Casanova'' achievement?

BlindxLink
12-02-2009, 02:40 PM
I need help with ''Pigeon Parfait''. How to get this one? Description is ''Find and play 'Bird Blast.'' :confused:

Also can't figure out how to kiss womens for ''Casanova'' achievement?

Thanks for the help!

I have no idea how to kiss women in the game. I tried standing idle next to them, pressing/holding Y - X - B - A

The bird game is close to the Eiffel Tower, on the map it looks like a Black square with a flying duck on it. I had no idea what it was when I drove by it. It's pretty much a Duck Hunt mini game, it's fun though.

EDIT: I took some pictures, I hope this helps people out!

Here's the picture of the map showing the location..
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/BlindxLink/20091202-064746-1.jpg?t=1259765683

Here's what it will look like in game..
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/BlindxLink/20091202-064759.jpg?t=1259765892

Finally, here's a picture of me PLAYING the mini game..
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/BlindxLink/20091202-064844.jpg?t=1259765891

razvan2002
12-02-2009, 03:25 PM
I've read somewhere that kissing women is a way of escaping ... so maybe you can do it only when the alarm is on ... and maybe works only for some women ... waiting for this info too.

sepulturas666
12-02-2009, 03:30 PM
@BlindxLink - thanx so much man. Will try now. :)

SketchStone
12-03-2009, 12:38 PM
Also wondering about the Casanova achievement. Plus does anyone know how many ciggies you need to chainsmoke to pop the achievement. I manually smoked 35 in a row and also left the guy in the club to his own devices for a while and nothing...

BBIAJ
12-03-2009, 03:45 PM
I just unlocked the Chain Smoker achievement in a little over three hours, by just standing around until he had smoked his way through 100 ciggies! All that time and non-effort for just 5 Gamerpoints, whoop!

True Marvellous
12-03-2009, 04:12 PM
Does difficulty effect achievements???

After reading the list, I'm presuming not, but does anyone know for sure.

kvant
12-03-2009, 06:36 PM
Does difficulty effect achievements???

After reading the list, I'm presuming not, but does anyone know for sure.

I haven't seen difficulty level affect achievements so I'd assume no.

Nlkuysdf
12-03-2009, 06:47 PM
I just unlocked the Chain Smoker achievement in a little over three hours, by just standing around until he had smoked his way through 100 ciggies! All that time and non-effort for just 5 Gamerpoints, whoop!

Wow!!! 3 hrs!!! That's gonna be my last achivemnet. I'll do it while I watch tv at the same time. Lol.

sepulturas666
12-03-2009, 07:50 PM
Wow!!! 3 hrs!!! That's gonna be my last achivemnet. I'll do it while I watch tv at the same time. Lol.

Maximum 1 hour is needed. When you smoke the 100th cigar, achievement pop-up. It's not need to be done in one go.
:)

btw Any news on "'Casanova'' achievement?

Nlkuysdf
12-03-2009, 10:13 PM
Oh, so it just accumulates all the smoking done throughout the entire game? If I'm understanding you correctly.

sepulturas666
12-03-2009, 10:54 PM
Oh, so it just accumulates all the smoking done throughout the entire game? If I'm understanding you correctly.

Yes. Sorry for my bad english btw.

Nlkuysdf
12-03-2009, 10:58 PM
Yes. Sorry for my bad english btw.

Thx man, and your English is fine. It's my ability to comprehend that's in question.

Master(G)
12-04-2009, 12:03 PM
you can only kiss women if the alarm is on. some of the women have a green icon above their head, go to them and press :ybut:to kiss them...

sepulturas666
12-04-2009, 03:13 PM
you can only kiss women if the alarm is on. some of the women have a green icon above their head, go to them and press :ybut:to kiss them...

Thanks so much man. And looks like this works only in fully Liberated areas. :)

Anyone know where to find race cars?
I only need: Aurora, Beta Romero, Delgado, Silver Dart and one unknown (which will be unlocked after completing the last race mission) for my final gold Perk.

Elite Doc Magoo
12-05-2009, 11:44 AM
question about difficulty - are there any achievements for this or shall I just play it on casual?

sepulturas666
12-05-2009, 01:19 PM
question about difficulty - are there any achievements for this or shall I just play it on casual?

No difficulty related achievements, so you can play it on Casual. ;)

aussiestatic
12-05-2009, 01:22 PM
Does anyone know how to hijack those big ass tanks? I went up to a level 5 alarm and tried to hijack wulf tanks but couldnt. Also, all other tanks I see are the ones you need to blow up, and you cant get inside them. Can anyone help.

Im trying to do the destroy 20 cars with 1 vehicle and the half-track tank car doesnt last very long. I want one of the bigger tanks.

sepulturas666
12-05-2009, 01:25 PM
Does anyone know how to hijack those big ass tanks?

You can't for some stupid reason.
Some tanks are available in beginning on one of the later missions.

edit: Some guy is posted video, how to kiss women - YouTube- the saboteur - casanova achievement (kiss 50 women)

aussiestatic
12-05-2009, 01:35 PM
You can't for some stupid reason.
Some tanks are available in beginning on one of the later missions.

edit: Some guy is posted video, how to kiss women - YouTube- the saboteur - casanova achievement (kiss 50 women) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jxA36v5IpU)

Damn Ive already finished the story and the only military car I have is the stupid half track tank.

Does anyone have abny tips on how to destory 20 nazi cars in 1 vehicle. the most ive gotten is 8 then my half track tank gets ruined

sepulturas666
12-05-2009, 03:14 PM
Damn i only need the stupid ''Beta Romero'' to get my last gold perk and 1000G on this game. Anyone found some place, where eventually has spawned race cars? :(

aussiestatic
12-05-2009, 03:39 PM
God damn this stupid half track tank. its bloody useless. its god damn machine gun cant even take down zepplins.

This is the last gold perk I need. Im going to keep trying to kill 20 nazi vehicles with this stupid half track tank and see if I can get it.

Why in the garage are there spots for all the other tanks, but i cant seem to hijack any.

*edit* Okay Im a god damn idiot. I thought I had to do this in one alarm. Im going to run over a few small vehicles then escape, repeat. my head isnt working.

*edit 2* If you escape the alarm it resets the vehicle kill counter. Damn it.

The only way i can get those fuckers to get out of their tanks is to shoot them until its on fire and then its just too late.

*edit* 3
I looked on ea.com and someone on there said the bottom right of the map is where you can find a half damaged wulf tank. If you have your full map unlocked the bottom right you will see a small grey area its sitting there. Look for the stream its near there.

tuk3r
12-05-2009, 03:51 PM
Damn Ive already finished the story and the only military car I have is the stupid half track tank.

Does anyone have abny tips on how to destory 20 nazi cars in 1 vehicle. the most ive gotten is 8 then my half track tank gets ruined

do you recommend gettin a good tank before i finish the game? ive only just rented it but i dont want to miss any achievements etc, is there many missables?

thats 1 massive gamerscore you have btw! :eek:

Macho M.
12-05-2009, 04:33 PM
Anyone willing to tell how train bridges should be blown up for a golden perk?

I've tries putting multiple charges, blowing them with the train on the bridge, gathering a good buch of cars and blowing them up... nothing worked.

aussiestatic
12-05-2009, 04:41 PM

I've tries putting multiple charges, blowing them with the train on the bridge, gathering a good buch of cars and blowing them up... nothing worked.

When you get to the right bridge you will get 4 yellow dots on your mini map indicating where you need to place the chrages. You are probably at the wrong bridge.

XCVii 007
12-05-2009, 11:23 PM
Does anyone know how to hijack those big ass tanks? I went up to a level 5 alarm and tried to hijack wulf tanks but couldnt. Also, all other tanks I see are the ones you need to blow up, and you cant get inside them. Can anyone help.

Im trying to do the destroy 20 cars with 1 vehicle and the half-track tank car doesnt last very long. I want one of the bigger tanks.

hey if you still need help, i'll make a video. although it seems like you found the right car to get the perk, already.

Macho M.
12-06-2009, 05:37 PM
When you get to the right bridge you will get 4 yellow dots on your mini map indicating where you need to place the chrages. You are probably at the wrong bridge.

Well, that's not exactly true... it's just that I was at the right place at a wrong time. Train bridges aren't destryable till one storyline mission, after that, all train bridges can be destroyed with some special bombs. Thanks for your help anyway.

All I need now is a map with locations of various vehicles, but I guess it'll have to wait.

Born Apophis
12-06-2009, 07:59 PM
Anyone has done that Achievement of jumping out of the Eiffel Tower and get out alive?

Do you have to jump in the pond by the side of the tower or in the river? I always get close to the water, but never fall into it! :confused:

shatulance
12-06-2009, 08:16 PM

just got mine on ps3 by using one of the aa gun platforms

sepulturas666
12-06-2009, 09:04 PM
Anyone has done that Achievement of jumping out of the Eiffel Tower and get out alive?

YouTube- the saboteur - high diver achievement (jump from the eiffel tower)

Video from some guy. :)

shatulance
12-06-2009, 09:21 PM
looking for dierker statues.haven't found any yet.
anyone know where i can find one?

XCVii 007
12-07-2009, 12:43 AM

Do you have to jump in the pond by the side of the tower or in the river? I always get close to the water, but never fall into it! :confused:

you dont have to do it at the very top either.

Born Apophis
12-07-2009, 04:32 PM
YouTube- the saboteur - high diver achievement (jump from the eiffel tower) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTNK7M7P5Sc&feature=player_embedded)

Video from some guy. :)

Thanks it worked! I wasn't jumping from the last handrail in the top.

you dont have to do it at the very top either.

Jumping from the base also counts?

ChemicalRider
12-07-2009, 08:13 PM

I found some next to or on famuse Paris monuments in Paris Area 1 and 2. One is at a round-crossroad.

XCVii 007
12-07-2009, 08:42 PM
Jumping from the base also counts?

YouTube- The Saboteur - High Diver achievement - Jumping from the Eiffel Tower

i got the achievement, and i did not have to jump from the very top

True Marvellous
12-07-2009, 11:37 PM
Where are the races, havant found any yet??

Macho M.
12-08-2009, 12:21 AM
Where are the races, havant found any yet??

Not where, but when. Play the game... they appear as side/main missions as you progress.

True Marvellous
12-08-2009, 12:36 AM
Not where, but when. Play the game... they appear as side/main missions as you progress.

With them having perks attached I was presuming they were in free roam,
thanks for clearing that up.

Joel2211
12-10-2009, 11:49 PM
he could of just clicked the left stick and started smoking lol

cin1122
12-11-2009, 11:53 PM
Freeplay race missions appear after Act 2 Rescue Bryman. You will get a note from Skylar telling you that a man named Horst is organizing street races. There are 3 races, each one unlocks a different car, all 3 races are tied to the 3 racing perks. The 1st race is a qualifying race from a man named horst, completing this race unlocks dierker's sliver dart from the saarbrucken race in the prologue act. After that race, you will get another race on the mini map, this will unlock skylar's custom drake car that you drive when taking the box back to le havre. The 3rd race unlocks late in the game, just before the final mission. Finishing this race unlocks dierker's sliver claw mk.2 car that he uses during the race for paris mission late in the game.

Only tanks that are left unattended and have open hatches can be hijacked. There are a few around the city. One can be located a few meters behind the church in some ruins of a building, the church is where father denis relocates to after his first mission. The church is on a giant hill behind the belle de nuit.

There are no achievements tied to the difficulty chosen.

The chain smoker achievement unlocks after smoking a total of 100 cigs, like stated before.

Casanova involves kissing 50 women during alarm 1 or 2 escalation, like stated before.

Not on my watch involves saving 40 civilians from any nazi executions or harassment. Saving 4 civs from an execution counts as 4 civs, not one save.

I have a postcard map detailing the location of all the postcards in the game but i need a screen shot of the in game map, if anyone is willing to add one i can add the locations and upload it.

Dierker statues are located around the city, they are giant statues of Dierker. One can be located near the eiffel tower, they're not hard to miss.

The train bridges that need to be destroyed can only be destroyed after the Act 2 mission "The train", where sean destroys the train and gets Dr. Kessler out of the train car. This unlocks the train killer dynamite that can only be used on specific train bridges throughout paris. They can be spotted on the map as bridges where only train rail roads cross them. From what I can remember there are 4 or 5 bridges altogther including the one Sean destroys from the train mission.

Let me know if you guys have anymore questions on achievements for The Saboteur.

OMGxHAX
12-27-2009, 05:57 AM
is my game glitched? my character will always automaticly pull out his gun and even when i puch B he wont put it away, and when i try to sprint my character wont do it

Ashes in Fall
12-28-2009, 09:47 AM
I'm having a ridiculously horrid time trying to get Master of Disguise. I've beaten nearly every mission so far while disguised and kept it until the mission was complete. I must be doing something wrong. Anyone care to enlighten me?

ONI recon 111
12-28-2009, 11:34 AM
I'm having a ridiculously horrid time trying to get Master of Disguise. I've beaten nearly every mission so far while disguised and kept it until the mission was complete. I must be doing something wrong. Anyone care to enlighten me?

Doesn't sound like you're doing anything wrong, unless you've lost the disguise somewhere in a mission then picked another one up. An easy way of getting this one is to do it for a race, as they still count as missions.

TheRidge
12-28-2009, 12:05 PM
I managed to get it on the mission where you stalk the General to find the rat quite near the beginning of the game. In fact I think it's 3rd or 4th, if you get the disguise first and calmly follow after the rat leaving the General alone. You can snap his neck as you walk behind and get the achievement.

As long as no german's see you that is.

Barad
12-28-2009, 01:24 PM
Stealth killing a Nazi General while disguised is definitely a winner and my personal favourite one in this game..its surprisingly had to do at some points but can be done in a short amount of time while only rewarding you with 5G. This is what achievements should be like!

Ashes in Fall
12-28-2009, 07:40 PM
Doesn't sound like you're doing anything wrong, unless you've lost the disguise somewhere in a mission then picked another one up. An easy way of getting this one is to do it for a race, as they still count as missions.

I'll just try this and if it doesn't work start a new game later and do the informant mission.

ViKTiM
12-28-2009, 11:33 PM
This is gunna sound bad but i cant find any woman for the casanova achievement, i went through the WHOLE GAME checkin all the green dots for women never found one..

Ashes in Fall
12-29-2009, 03:37 AM
I'll just try this and if it doesn't work start a new game later and do the informant mission.

Got the cheevo, thanks.

ZYM
12-29-2009, 04:53 PM

it is part of the story line, you go with Skylar to blow up the first after that you have "bridge Kits" it is the:ddown: button on your weapons kit same as rdx

$RebelG
12-29-2009, 06:00 PM
I'm currently trying to get 2 gold perks. 1 of them being where you have to kill 10 Nazi's in 10 seconds, anyone have a really good place to get this? I mean I've only really seen 5 or so grouped together.

And the other one I'm trying for is that 'blow up a Wulf and a Zeppelin'' do you have to be in an alarm to get that achievement? And also has anyone got a good area where to get this?

Nlkuysdf
12-29-2009, 06:29 PM
The 10 nazis in 10 seconds- Have RDX, go to a checkpoint in disguise, once they let you in plant RDX on both sides. There's atleast ten guys between both stops. Get in the middle and blow it up. I actually used 4 RDX sticks. 2 on each side to be safe, not sure if it's necessary.

$RebelG
12-29-2009, 08:45 PM
Thanks I'll try that out. So I've done the ''Shoot down a Zeppelin and a Wulf tank while on the same Alarm'' I didn't know you had to do it for a total of 2 times? Since its showing me 1/2.

ONI recon 111
12-30-2009, 09:20 AM
Thanks I'll try that out. So I've done the ''Shoot down a Zeppelin and a Wulf tank while on the same Alarm'' I didn't know you had to do it for a total of 2 times? Since its showing me 1/2.

Are you sure you definitely destroyed them both? because mine seemed to show 1/2 as in 'you've destroyed one, now destroy the other'.

$RebelG
12-30-2009, 12:34 PM
Really? I know I destroyed a Zeppelin. And I blew up a tank at either alarm 4 or alarm 5. So if I haven't blown up the Tank does that mean I can do it on any alarm or do I have to still blow both up on the same alarm?

ZYM
12-30-2009, 04:36 PM
This is gunna sound bad but i cant find any woman for the casanova achievement, i went through the WHOLE GAME checkin all the green dots for women never found one..

I know for sure there is one on the Eifle Tower on the first level(out from the first elevator) if the area is not in color I don't think there will be any women available . . .

$RebelG
12-30-2009, 05:31 PM
There's also one in Le Harve(sp?) where the Nazi's are in a tower and 3 on the ground before going up to uh, a big base of theirs. Say you killed one of them, all you have to do is run down the road behind you until you find a green dot just by the side of a building and a fence. That's where I've been doing it.

Ashes in Fall
12-30-2009, 10:41 PM
If anyone is having trouble escaping a level 5 alarm or destroying a Wulf and Zep in the same alarm, it can be done rather easily on the mission where you enter the big race and blow up the area under the Eiffel Tower. Once it tells you to escape, you will be under a level 4 alarm. Climb to the rooftop with an anti-air gun on it and blow up every Nazi vehicle until you get level 5. Afterward, watch as the Wulfs come by the pair and there will of course be a Zep flying overhead by then. Finally, climb to the bar in the Eiffel and unlock the final perk.

LicensedForwar
12-31-2009, 07:54 AM
I like to confirm in Paris Area one i had 3 freeplay targets i never destroyed and got the achievement for 333 targets cleared in the area.

So i guess you can leave that annoying arch out.

ZYM
12-31-2009, 04:32 PM

There's one in Starburcker(spelling??) that town all the way NE of him standing next to a race car

There is one when you rescue the scientists daughter, right where you find her there is a statue of him riding an eagle

Also there is one near where the Eifle Tower is a giant on of him sitting down you can actually walk under it

I have seen a couple others but don't remember exactly where . . .

$RebelG
12-31-2009, 05:30 PM
Are you meant to blow up those statues or something?

FastLane10
12-31-2009, 07:54 PM
Does anyone know how to collect postcards. I have 600G but other than that i'm stuck on all the other achievements.

$RebelG
01-01-2010, 03:04 PM
Postcards are within those white dots all across the map. If you go to one and its neither a blow up something, or jump something or a view point then look on the ground for something shiny - that's a postcard. If you're near enough to it then it will ask if you want to press Y to pick it up.

ZYM
01-01-2010, 05:15 PM
Are you meant to blow up those statues or something?

Well you have to blow up at least one as part of the comando acheve as well as:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/532/UP6mL+Q=.jpgCommando - 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg
Complete each type of ambient freeplay.

- Find Postcards
- Successfully execute Jumps
- Find Scenic Points(like in Assassin's Creed, these are located up high are marked by a looking glas atop a tripod)
- Find "hidden" Supplyboxes of the Resistance
- Blow up Occupation Tower
- Blow up Sniper Nest
- Blow up Searchlight
- Blow up Radar
- Blow up AA-Gun
- Blow up Tanks
- Blow up Propaganda Towers
- Blow up V2-Rockets
- Blow up Grand Cannon
- Blow up Radio Controls
- Blow up Radio Tower
- Blow up Dierker Statue
- Kill Generals

This is from cra x360a acheeve tread

NYZ95
01-02-2010, 12:57 PM
does anybody know how to boost the Saint Honoré achievement= Spend 75.000

Gor1lla
01-02-2010, 01:09 PM
does anybody know how to boost the Saint Honoré achievement= Spend 75.000
Set difficult to "damn its fkn hard"
kill yourself
rebuy all the ammo (~2150)

rinse and repeat

NYZ95
01-02-2010, 02:02 PM
Set difficult to "damn its fkn hard"
kill yourself
rebuy all the ammo (~2150)

rinse and repeat

thanx mate

$RebelG
01-02-2010, 11:39 PM
I have a question about the Saboteur game map that was posted here (and other places) with the locations of some of the cars and what not. Does anyone have that saved that they could post here since the one that was posted before has stopped working.

Also with the Commando achievement do you have to actually only do the set of freeplay dots that they give you (like blow up, kill, collect, jump) and once you've done them it will unlock even if you have loads of freeplay events left?

ONI recon 111
01-03-2010, 08:29 AM
I have a question about the Saboteur game map that was posted here (and other places) with the locations of some of the cars and what not. Does anyone have that saved that they could post here since the one that was posted before has stopped working.

Also with the Commando achievement do you have to actually only do the set of freeplay dots that they give you (like blow up, kill, collect, jump) and once you've done them it will unlock even if you have loads of freeplay events left?

For the commando achievement, you only have to do one of each type of freeplay, so it doesn't matter how many you do as long as there's atleast one of each.

Magma Koala
01-04-2010, 08:51 AM
I got the achievement for inspiring Paris Area 2 but I haven't gotten the one for Area 1. What gives ? Can I still get it ?

ZYM
01-04-2010, 02:10 PM

I got that as soon as I blew up a Dierker statue, but I had all ready blown up plenty of stuff prior . . .

I got the achievement for inspiring Paris Area 2 but I haven't gotten the one for Area 1. What gives ? Can I still get it ?

It will pop when you do the main missions there and the area is in full color . . .

Pod
01-24-2010, 03:43 PM

If you complete all main missions (gold icons) an side missions (grey icons) you will get all the achievements for inspiring paris, these achievements are not missable, just make sure you have all the missions completed, it will come in time.

Magma Koala
02-05-2010, 10:59 AM
Thanks for the help, it eventually unlocked awhile later. I just assumed that 1 would unlock before 2.

Does anyone know where I can find maps for Areas 1,2,3 and the countryside ? I'll eventually have to unlock the achievements for the ambient freeplay and would like to know in what area I have to stay in to do it instead of looking at the in-game map. Too many white dots. :(

Mike Conno
02-05-2010, 02:40 PM
Thanks for the help, it eventually unlocked awhile later. I just assumed that 1 would unlock before 2.

Does anyone know where I can find maps for Areas 1,2,3 and the countryside ? I'll eventually have to unlock the achievements for the ambient freeplay and would like to know in what area I have to stay in to do it instead of looking at the in-game map. Too many white dots. :(

Any vendor has maps for sale. Just switch to the "footprints" tab (if i'm not mistaken). More will become available as you progress in the game.

Halfwaybeef
03-18-2010, 01:51 PM
Im trying to get The gold perk at sabotage but noticed that it is impossible.. becouse the game is bugging:confused:

To get the gold perk at sabotage you need to blow up 4 nazi train bridges, i have checked around and it seems that there is only 4 available brdiges in the game (that you havent blown up through the story.)
The place thats bugging for me is at the dubble-bridge located at Champagne Ardenne. Im succesfully planting all 4 charges on the bridge sides but when i get a hint to place the last explosive on the track it wont work.. i stand on the exact location but i dont get up a symbol for planting. Anyone else having the same problem or know some way to go around this?

seabassmonster
04-28-2010, 05:50 AM
I found a real easy way to get the right of way perk that ties to getting all perks at gold level for 50GS. You need to have a tank or the gestapo cruizer and one of those little bike things the nazis ride collected in the garage. simply go outside the garage with your vehicle of choice, tell the mechanic to give you one of those bikes, blow it up with you vehicle, rinse and repeat until you have 20. you have to do this right after you pick up your vehicle from the environment, not the garage.

big_g1985
06-04-2010, 12:01 AM
when do you unlock the inspire the people of paris area 1 achievement mine hasn't unlocked but i've got the inspire the people of paris area 2 achievement

big_g1985
06-04-2010, 08:42 PM
i've got the same thing i've blew up a dirker statue it i haven't got it, i'll just keep trying

porschephiliac
06-08-2010, 08:30 PM
You know what it was for me? The dang Coastal cannons near Le Havre. It popped once I blew those up.

DackXYZ
06-19-2010, 11:02 AM
Eventually 1000Ged this, took a while and wasn't worth it at all but whatever! :p

Darth Stigious
06-28-2010, 07:17 AM
If you want the "20 cars with 1 vehicle" achievement, find one of the anti-air guns on a rooftop and blast away. For some reason these rooftop mounted guns count as a vehicle, took me about half-hour to take out 20 nazi vehicles with it. Zeppelins and airplanes don't count, only ground vehicles.

Darth Stigious
06-28-2010, 07:20 AM
when do you unlock the inspire the people of paris area 1 achievement mine hasn't unlocked but i've got the inspire the people of paris area 2 achievement

I think that's the last area, it's storyline based, so you shouldn't be able to miss it.

HughJazz
11-07-2010, 04:15 PM
The easiest/quickest way to get the 20 vehicles is to pick up an open tank in the ruins behind the Sacre Cour (the big white church on top of the hill.) Drive the tank to the nearby garage and then, as long as you're far enough into the game, you can save/fix it there. Get a fresh tank from the garage and then drive around blowing up the Nazi cars that come after you. Use the map to see where they are coming from and hide behind buildings to avoid their fire. What hurts your tank the most is when you blow up their vehicles right next to your tank. Make sure there is some space between you and them before firing. Once you have the tank it should take two or three minutes to get the 20.