PDA

View Full Version : Dead Rising 2: Case Zero Videos [Definite Spoilers]

Ingles
08-28-2010, 01:06 AM
Since I am such a huge fan of Dead Rising, well... okay zombie games period, I ran across a YouTube channel that gave me more than I could bargain for regarding the latest Dead Rising 2: Case Zero. I stumbled across a complete playthrough of the game soon to be out.

The individual playing the game does earn achievements along the way and you learn things about the story that you might not want to ruin by watching first so don't say that you weren't warned.

YouTube- Dead Rising 2: Case Zero Part 1

YouTube- Dead Rising 2: Case Zero Part 2

YouTube- Dead Rising 2: Case Zero Part 3

YouTube- Dead Rising 2: Case Zero Part 4

YouTube- Dead Rising 2: Case Zero Part 5

YouTube- Dead Rising 2: Case Zero Part 6

YouTube- Dead Rising 2: Case Zero Part 7

YouTube- Dead Rising 2: Case Zero Part 8

YouTube- Dead Rising 2: Case Zero Part 9

YouTube- Dead Rising 2: Case Zero Part 10

YouTube- Dead Rising 2: Case Zero Part 11 Ending D

MediumMelanin
08-28-2010, 01:55 AM
Sweet! Thanks for embedding the videos here! I was gonna search for some videos on YouTube just now! And it's a walkthrough? Win win!

Ingles
08-28-2010, 02:19 AM
Sweet! Thanks for embedding the videos here! I was gonna search for some videos on YouTube just now! And it's a walkthrough? Win win!

Yes. It is a definite win! :)

uk terminator 100
08-28-2010, 08:47 AM
its not actually a walkthrough seen as he doesn't find all the bike parts

MediumMelanin
08-28-2010, 05:52 PM

Orly? 0_o'?! That's a shame...oh, well, I just saw the first video, I wanna experience the whole thing by myself, but I was just curious and that's why I just saw the first video and a bit of the second! :p Anyway, did you get a look at this guy's HDD size?! It's more than a terabyte! (1,200+GB!!! :O!)

Ingles
08-28-2010, 06:45 PM

The fact that he doesn't collect everything doesn't make it a "complete" walkthrough, just a walkthrough. For whatever reason, some gamers don't care about collecting everything in a game or searching every nook and cranny but I do. The first Dead Rising game was really easy to navigate and find your way around. I've not watched all of the videos myself but hopefully these videos may help someone who may struggle with this game any and make it that much easier for them.

And yes, the quality of these videos are great compared to many that I've watched.

MediumMelanin
08-28-2010, 08:17 PM
^^The quality in visuals in great but in frame rate, it tends to "lag", everything looks like it's going in slo-mo...or is it just my iPhone? (gameplay, not cutscenes, like the 2nd to last video posted here)

Ingles
08-31-2010, 07:25 PM
^^The quality in visuals in great but in frame rate, it tends to "lag", everything looks like it's going in slo-mo...or is it just my iPhone? (gameplay, not cutscenes, like the 2nd to last video posted here)

Part of it could be due to your iPhone but I believe he mentioned in his YouTube channel that his video was a little laggy, so I'd say your okay.