PDA

View Full Version : My Last Few Wanted Poster Problem

Zerohour86
08-28-2010, 05:01 PM
I can't find 8, 10, 13, 36, 63, 84, 90, 102, 104, 115, 152, 153

i've tried following achievement hunter on youtube for the above poster #'s but i already have the ones shown at the locations under a different #'s

for example achievement hunters #8 is Daniel Capek, but foe me Daniel Capek is #6.

if anyone knows a different video other then achievement hunter could they dirct me to it please

hoefski
08-28-2010, 05:12 PM
Hello! Alright I just completed this like 2 seconds ago and was having a very hard time like you but here is what I can offer. These numbers arent right at all, I was missing number 27,35, and 154 which were said to be in hunters point, sand island or whatever, and in the port. I ended up finding them in uptown, hillwood, and highbrook, which leads me to believe the numbers are different for everyone, we need to start concentrating more on names. I went through the list here: http://www.strengthgamer.com/Mafia_2_Guide.php and compared it to my list Alphabetically to determine precisely which ones I was in fact missing, then used the description/map to determine where they were. This is not a great system but was what helped me accomplish this in the end, you cannot rely on the numbers alone as they seem to be different for everyone so this seems to be the only way of truly determining which ones you have left to find. GOOD LUCK!

Zerohour86
08-28-2010, 05:28 PM
ok thanks for the help i'll start there