PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Fiery Depths...literally

Isometric
08-28-2010, 08:10 PM
I haven't been able to find a thread that addresses the problem I've just found. I'm running through Fiery Depths to get the last of the collectibles for the achievement and at a certain point in the level, I can't go any further. It's at the "L" shaped platform that has a contact trigger to rotate, a timed wall trigger to pull at the bottom of the room and a door at the top that you must get to before the wall trigger resets. The trick is to plant a bomb at the contact trigger so that you can start the platform moving before you land on it, allowing you just enough time to get across and to the door. Problem is, when I get to the door, the gate is up but going through doesn't take me to the next part of the level. I've tried restarting the level and it still glitches out there. Has anyone else run in to this and if so, how did you get out of it?

Tyger7
08-29-2010, 06:13 AM
I haven't been able to find a thread that addresses the problem I've just found. I'm running through Fiery Depths to get the last of the collectibles for the achievement and at a certain point in the level, I can't go any further. It's at the "L" shaped platform that has a contact trigger to rotate, a timed wall trigger to pull at the bottom of the room and a door at the top that you must get to before the wall trigger resets. The trick is to plant a bomb at the contact trigger so that you can start the platform moving before you land on it, allowing you just enough time to get across and to the door. Problem is, when I get to the door, the gate is up but going through doesn't take me to the next part of the level. I've tried restarting the level and it still glitches out there. Has anyone else run in to this and if so, how did you get out of it?

I did a video on the time challenge. Go to the link below and you should see the direct path to finish this level without any BS (like collecting anything, it's a straight run from start to finish).

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=253841

ChArG1nMaLAZ0R
08-29-2010, 02:39 PM
I did a video on the time challenge. Go to the link below and you should see the direct path to finish this level without any BS (like collecting anything, it's a straight run from start to finish).

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=253841

That has completely nothing to do with what he was asking lol

to the op try clearing your hardrive cache or reinstalling the game.

MegaRae
03-10-2013, 11:41 PM
So we're having the same problem as this. Get to the gate/door in time and get through it, and then the save icon pops up the corner, but it doesn't take us to the next level. Did you ever get this working for yourself? What was your fix? We're currently trying the redownloading now. Will the cache clear delete all our challenge progress so far? Thanks!

Ok watched the link. Thanks! We'll give that a try - seems like it'll work!