PDA

View Full Version : What was your favourite DLC?

Jellybean468
08-28-2010, 11:09 PM
As the title says, what was your favourite DLC? I have only played 4 so far, so my opinion is subject to change, but so far this is how I'd list it:

1. Operation Anchorage
2. Mothership Zeta
3. Broken Steel
4. The Pitt

Thought Operation Anchorage was absolutely amazing and The Pitt was absolutely terrible. Broken Steel was awesome too, but I preferred Anchorage.

Lebowski324
08-31-2010, 09:44 PM
1. Point Lookout
2. The Pitt
3. Mothership Zeta
4. BrokenSteel
5. Operation Anchorage

I had think hard to put them in that order, each for it own reason and in no way do i think any were bad at all, Fallout 3 + all DLC = WIN

Point Lookout was my favorite cause it had so much of its own story to the area, which is why i also put the Pitt next.

Something i didn't like about the Pitt though was trying to find all those ingots took forever even with help, huge pain.

Mothership Zeta was cool because neat weapons to play with mostly.

Broken Steel i liked mostly for the raised lvl cap hated doing more things and not seeing my exp go up for quite sometime.

And Last Anchorage mainly it bugged me that it didn't follow the dynamic of the rest of the game ,made it into more of a shooter than an RPG , had to find health and Ammo Dispensers. I thought it was fun to run through and was good for a first DLC but overall strange how they changed that up.

Vanilla Coke Zero
09-01-2010, 05:11 AM
it'd have to be point lookout. while the loot wasn't anything to write home about, it added a massive new area to explore that was super fun to do so. anchorage is second, just because of the bad ass stealth outfit.

Scotty
09-01-2010, 08:47 PM
the pitt, point lookout, operation anchorage, mothership zeta, broken steel, thats my order , i liked the pitt best because of the loot mainly that silent assault rifle, i think it was called the penetrator.

mickjsg
09-01-2010, 08:57 PM
Broken Steel, because it added so much to the game.
I also have Operation: Anchorage, I love that more because of the Gauss Rifle & Chinese Stealth Armour though, it was a godsend when you stumble upon multiple Deathclaws and they couldn't find you. :D

Jellybean468
09-01-2010, 09:55 PM
the pitt, point lookout, operation anchorage, mothership zeta, broken steel, thats my order , i liked the pitt best because of the loot mainly that silent assault rifle, i think it was called the penetrator.

The Perforator :3

Scotty
09-02-2010, 08:24 PM
The Perforator :3
haha okay cheers.:)

Jellybean468
09-03-2010, 12:25 AM
Played Mothership Zeta today, got boring in the middle but overall a good DLC.

OscarSierra1995
09-03-2010, 08:40 AM
1. Broken Steel - for allowing game to carry on after the finish of story

2. Point Lookout - Best Story for me, but continuing play is more important

3. Operation Anchorage - A bit buggy, but you got some cool stuff afterwards

4. The Pitt - Mainly for the AutoAxe, love to chop heads off with it

5. Mothership Zeta - Not a huge fan of alien guns, prefer an axe to decapitate them

McGoogles
09-03-2010, 08:55 AM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=246834&highlight=favorite
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=213317&highlight=favorite
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=166296&highlight=favorite

On topic: My favorite DLC is either The Pitt or Point Lookout.

TigerII
09-03-2010, 04:23 PM
No idea, I can't get any of the DLC to activate. Very frustrating to pay for them all and none will star for me.

tommy2648
09-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Must say that Broken Steel was best because you could blow up anything towards the end XD

I had like 5 different profiles on it in which I destroyed all the targets! Fun, Fun, Fun!

Death Metal Jim
09-04-2010, 06:18 AM
1. Operation Anchorage: I loved that the gameplay changed for this, as I had already gone through all the sidequests and whatnot. It was great to see some of the actual war going on before the nukes were dropped, plus I LOVED the armor you get once you finish it.

2. Point Lookout: Was awesome traveling to a new area with a vast amount of things to explore. Interesting characters and a fun storyline.

3. Broken Steel: Expands on the story further so you can continuing destroying the Enclave's operations. Get some awesome weapons, plus it adds another 10 levels to your experience.

4. Mothership Zeta: Starts out awesome as you're on a spaceship but unfortunately gets tiring after a while. The only really great thing about this was the weapons and ammo you can collect. Although I did enjoy destroying that other Alien Spaceship at the end.

5. The Pitt: I really thought I would enjoy this much more than I did. But those steel ingots ruined it for me. I really didn't care for the storyline and thought it was completely boring until the final act where you overthrow the dictator (I loved shooting his wife's head off just after winning a Speech Challenge with her lmao). The weapons were ok, but all the other DLC had better weapons in my opinion. Oh ya, and the arena part sucked, I thought it was going to be great, and it was junk :mad:.

All 5 are worth downloading though. Definitely quality DLC's, even the freakin Pitt :p.

Jellybean468
09-04-2010, 08:42 AM
The Pitt: I really thought I would enjoy this much more than I did. But those steel ingots ruined it for me.

I'm the opposite! I hated the storyline but didn't mind collecting the ingots :p

Miss Allen86
09-04-2010, 07:35 PM
Point Lookout for the win!!! The dark backwater setting was amazing. This DLC alone was like playing a brand new Fallout. Also the fact that the map was like quarter the size of the main games. The dev's put alot of work in this DLC and it certainly shows....especially if comparing to Mother ship Zeta, or Anchorage.

Aaron120
09-08-2010, 05:12 AM
Point Lookout by far it is the most unique dlc to me

directork
09-09-2010, 02:20 AM
Mothership Zeta is teh best I think

Absolute Zero
09-09-2010, 02:26 AM
I Liked them all. But if I had to choose it be "Broken Steel".

KirbyTheAlmighty
09-09-2010, 03:34 AM
Point Lookout
The Pitt
Broken Steel
Mothership Zeta
Operation Anchorage

Incompl33t
09-09-2010, 07:55 AM
Well I haven't finished Anchorage yet, so I'll leave it out.

1. Point Lookout
2. The Pitt
3. Broken Steel
4. Mothership Zeta

xxCrazytoMxx
09-19-2010, 03:31 PM
Point Lookout was the best IMO just because of the contrast between the new locations and the normal game. Also the weapons were cool and the enemies were balanced well.

The Pitt was to buggy and I kept falling through a roof somehow when trying look for the collectables so that was quite poor :(.

O:A was good only because of the armour you got when you finished it, which was kind of the same with Mothership Zeta :).

Broken Steel was a necessary addition due to the cliff-hanger ending and I think it served its purpose well.

Defo Point Lookout.. x

MadvilNE
09-20-2010, 09:04 AM
Point Lookout because of the new area to explore. Gives an idea how the game looks in a new environment.