PDA

View Full Version : Just Got Game And....

TLOR FETT
08-29-2010, 03:32 PM
Any tips hint or tricks.....

I saw in the achievement guide to use the code for the sword so thats one

Big question is whats a good place to grind money?
Also Does paying the late fee in the video store only allow you to buy extra lives?

T-Hybrid
08-29-2010, 03:36 PM
You will grind TONS of money as you progress through the game. Like seriously, stage 4 and 5 netted me about 3-4 hundred just going through to clear them. And as soon as you have the cash to pay off the late fees, do it.

The Video Store sells a power up called "Seven Samurai" (or something like that) which gives you +10 to all stats permanently. For only $4.95.

TLOR FETT
08-29-2010, 05:18 PM
Also, how do you do these "Strikers"

KrAzH6669
08-29-2010, 05:41 PM
the strikers are performed by hitting the left bumper and u can only perform them if u r not holding a weapon and for mr and mrs chau they are random so dont move to a new char til u have done them both and all strikers must hit for them to count overall its a very good old styled game and im glad i purchased it but i want to see some online multiplayer soon with maybe some new chievos for the hassle cause its hard for me to get friends over

NUTTY CRUSADER
08-29-2010, 05:51 PM
Your jump kick is your best friend. 9 times out of 10 the enemies wont block against it, even on Supreme Master.