PDA

View Full Version : Weapon stats

Darth Cuda
08-29-2010, 05:07 PM
Does anyone have them or know where I can find them? With the assortment of weapons I want to know which are stronger/weaker. I did a search but found nothing.

Vigor
08-29-2010, 05:52 PM
No official stats but experience shows that both the tommy gun and the magnum are the best in the game, strong and accurate.

xMP44x
08-29-2010, 06:46 PM
I don't think any stats of the sort exist for the game, so it all comes down to personal preference. I find that the MP40 and Magnum are my two preferred weapons. The MP40 is more accurate than the Thompson M1928, and I honestly can't find a difference apart from visuals and magazine size for the M1A1 and M1928 Thompsons. I really hate the Grease Gun though - it fires so slowly that I can't be bothered with it.

The Mauser C96 and M1911 Special are both pretty decent too. The C96 can be purchased at Harry's Surplus later in the game, and the M1911 Special is available at Giuseppe's after completing the mission where you receive one. If there is a particular weapon you like, keep using it until you run out of ammo. For example, I dislike the M1911 in game for whatever reason, and I find the .38 Revolver works for me as well. Try everything and use what you like - most of the guns in-game kill in a few shots anyway, so whatever you like can be defined as 'the best'. :)

Darth Cuda
08-30-2010, 05:09 AM
I don't think any stats of the sort exist for the game, so it all comes down to personal preference. I find that the MP40 and Magnum are my two preferred weapons. The MP40 is more accurate than the Thompson M1928, and I honestly can't find a difference apart from visuals and magazine size for the M1A1 and M1928 Thompsons. I really hate the Grease Gun though - it fires so slowly that I can't be bothered with it.

The Mauser C96 and M1911 Special are both pretty decent too. The C96 can be purchased at Harry's Surplus later in the game, and the M1911 Special is available at Giuseppe's after completing the mission where you receive one. If there is a particular weapon you like, keep using it until you run out of ammo. For example, I dislike the M1911 in game for whatever reason, and I find the .38 Revolver works for me as well. Try everything and use what you like - most of the guns in-game kill in a few shots anyway, so whatever you like can be defined as 'the best'. :)

Okay thanks to all for responding. Guess ill use Tommy Gun and the Colt-looking pistol mostly. I picked up grease gun and MP40 during the same mission I don't know which is which though...

Penniless Mr J
08-30-2010, 06:17 PM
the mp40 is silver, the grease gun is black...i think.

Cartman372
08-30-2010, 08:10 PM
the mp40 is silver, the grease gun is black...i think.

Other way around.

Kivlov
08-30-2010, 11:15 PM
Both are black.

I find the magnum the most fun pistol. I would like the 1911 more if you could fire it as fast as the snub nose, fuck knows why you cant. It is semi auto after all you should be able to fire it as fast as you can click.

I personally LOVE the grease gun, I like using a weapon that isnt really WW2 themed (yes I know it was used in it) but I really get sick of the thompson and MP40.

MP40 and M1A1 are most accurate, greasegun and 1928 less, but 1928 obviously has the 50 round mag and I prefer to spam that.

I am just disapointed they didnt put any other shotgun in this. Or that the M1 Garand, and the Kar98k wasnt used more often.

Ue i xStEaLtHx
08-31-2010, 08:37 PM
i think all the machine guns are about the same but i use the tommy because its got a bigger magazine thean the other weapons