PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Plays Achievment

DigitalFireWolf
08-30-2010, 02:54 AM
Just wandering when u try to get this achievment having a hard time myself for some odd reason if i choose to just play 10 diffrent plays under ace and go to big and choose ten in a order and finish the game shouldnt i get the achievement. I am also Simulating the game after i get those ten plays does that interfere in getting the achievment.

Krenn
08-30-2010, 02:40 PM
Just wandering when u try to get this achievment having a hard time myself for some odd reason if i choose to just play 10 diffrent plays under ace and go to big and choose ten in a order and finish the game shouldnt i get the achievement. I am also Simulating the game after i get those ten plays does that interfere in getting the achievment.

Actually, you have it backwards; it's not ten plays from one single formation, but one play from each of 10 different formations. I did 11 formations to be sure (one was on an XP, so not sure that counted), and then simmed the rest of the game. There are at least 15 formations in the Multiple playbook, so you shouldn't have difficulty finding enough unique formations.