PDA

View Full Version : Time to Complete

gamoamo
08-30-2010, 07:45 PM
I just got the GOTY edition and I want to get all the achievements before New Vegas comes out. I want to try and get them done as fast as possible since I also plan on getting Reach. I was wondering how long do you think it would take to 100%?

Jellybean468
08-30-2010, 10:34 PM
I just got the GOTY edition and I want to get all the achievements before New Vegas comes out. I want to try and get them done as fast as possible since I also plan on getting Reach. I was wondering how long do you think it would take to 100%?

I've put in 55 hours so far, with 13 achievements to go - the 2 bobblehead ones (I missed the one in 'The American Dream' so had to start a new playthrough), the Level 30 ones from Broken Steel, the Mothership Zeta ones and the Point Lookout ones. I'd say altogether about 60-65 hours ish.

neverendr
08-31-2010, 05:01 AM
With all DLC, on pc, I managed 53 hours...a friend of mine did it in 41, he rushed and skipped a ton of content to get through the game before New Vegas...I recommend taking that extra ten or so hours and not rushing so much that you skip a quarter of the game, you'll enjoy it a great deal more if you take your time a bit. My wife picked up the GOTY edition for me last week, I'm going to play through it again before the new one comes out...I found it to be one of the most enjoyable games I've ever played through.

SANFORD 31
09-01-2010, 08:30 PM
it only took me 65 hours to get all achievements, except for mothership.

Miss Allen86
09-04-2010, 07:44 PM
I don't think it would take longer than 50+ hours. Just follow the achievement guide and watch achievement specific vids and you'll get this done really fast. Also if just rushing through dont worry about exploring too much except for the Nuca-Cola Quantums, you'll need those for an achievment, put the difficulty on easy, and for the explorer achievement that asks you to find 100 locations, just wait till your level 30 I think and you can unlock a perk that shows all locations. I ran through on my friends game "without DLC" and I think it took like 15-20 hours. Hope this helps. ^_^

Jakethemuss
09-04-2010, 08:27 PM
If you play on easy, follow walkthroughs and stick to the plan, you could prolly 100% in under 60 hours. The 5 DLC's prolly take about 9-12 hours if you play smartly.

The nuka-cola challenge knocked me for 6 as I went all over the place looking for 30 bottles. Watch out for that one.

I myself wasn't chasing a time limit, so happily took over 100 hours in total to get the sweet 1550G.