PDA

View Full Version : Strictly business achievement

killer297
08-30-2010, 11:24 PM
i killed one of the people who i need to capture for the strictly business achievement way before i realised that he was one of the people that i need to capture, does that mean that i will have to start the game over or will it still work ???

Banzu
08-30-2010, 11:52 PM
Hey, which person did you kill?

As if it was either Red, Susan, or Arkansas are dead before the quest is given, they should not appear on your list, and Grouse will allow you to enter Paradise Falls.

Plus I don't even think you can kill flak, but i'm not sure. Its been ages since I played and I did the same too and still got it.

Jellybean468
08-31-2010, 01:10 AM
I don't think it matters.

PoMoGub
09-01-2010, 01:00 AM
Red was murdered by super mutants and she didn't even appear on the list. I'm pretty sure you're good.

York82
09-06-2010, 10:38 AM
I heard something about saving before starting this quest...
Does it mean I shall save before this quest, finish it (achievement unlocks!). Afterwards I load the save file and just skip the quest and play on? :(

McGoogles
09-06-2010, 10:55 AM
I heard something about saving before starting this quest...
Does it mean I shall save before this quest, finish it (achievement unlocks!). Afterwards I load the save file and just skip the quest and play on? :(

If you want bad karma, then go enslave the required people and finish the quest, but if you don't, then simply save the game beforehand, beat the quest then reload your save. You can also go on a killing spree against the slavers; which is always fun. Do whatever you wish.

On topic: I think the quest voids when there are no people to enslave; so make sure at least one of the said people are alive before you activate the quest.