PDA

View Full Version : Delocated: Now With 30 Minutes Episodes!

BarbaricGoose
08-30-2010, 11:52 PM
Delocated is a show about a family in the witness protection program. It's a spoof of reality TV shows. Because the family is in the witness protection, they have to wear masks and voice modulators. Season 1 only had, I think, 7 episodes, and they were only 15 minutes long.

They just started season 2, and you can watch the premiere episode HERE. (http://video.adultswim.com/)

It's a great show. One of my favorites. I even own the North Skakota t-shirt. (http://www.adultswimshop.com/cat/Delocatedtrade/Delocatedtrade-Superspecific-Joke-Shirt.html) Only 2 people have laughed at it in maybe a year now, but it's still worth it. Cause I laugh at it every time!

TVthePunisher
09-01-2010, 04:18 AM
I need to get into it more, but IMO more of their shows need to be 30 minutes long...I mean every ATHF boxset is only half the total length of what a normal boxset (with the established episode count) would be. I might like Children's hospital more if their "dual-episodes" weren't squeezed into 15 minute timeslots...everything feels so rushed, if they spread out each episode to 15 minutes long in a 30 minute timeslot, I wouldn't feel so...dissapointed.

Straylow
09-01-2010, 05:11 AM
Season 2 has been better than Season 1 so far, but that's probably because it was one of those shows were the pilot ran only to see if it could make it out there as a real show. Kind of like what they did with Drinky Crow and a few other ones.

I am definitely becoming a fast fan of this show, with "Decoys" being my favorite one so far.

BarbaricGoose
09-01-2010, 04:34 PM
Yeah, Decoys was a great episode. Todd Barry's cameo was also great. Or maybe that was in Conversions.

Still, I can't believe
that they killed off Kevin Dorff's character Mike. That just sucks. Took me by complete surprise. I was sitting there stunned, with my jaw hangin' open. Still hoping that he'll somehow miraculously come back to life.
(Don't click if ya haven't finished Conversions.)