PDA

View Full Version : Flooded Passage: Glitch!!

Alex_Shepherd
08-31-2010, 03:04 AM
So the game tells me Im missing one of the red skulls. But Ive got the artefact already for collecting all ten! And Im 100% sure I collected all ten already!!
I think the one in the first challenge room is glitched because everytime you replay a level, the blue light coming from inside a challenge room is off, right?! So the first one in the flooded passage is always glowing blue although I collected the red skull and the relic inside on my first playthrough!

I think I can delete my save now and start from scratch for that last achievement... and I was so damn near on completion!:(
Or do you think this will be patched along with the coop-addon?

Did this happen to anyone else?

shinobigarth
08-31-2010, 05:01 AM
blue, instead of red out of the challenge rooms means youve already done that challenge. they should always be blue, unless theres something you have to do to open it, like kill a certain enemy. barring that, if the challenge room is closed or not shining blue light, something's screwed up.

what you could do is, backup your current save on a USB, then delete it and start over if you want and work towards it if you just have to get the last achievement ASAP. keep the save on your USB so that when like you say, when they add online coop, you can check and see if they fixed that if you havent gotten the chievey by then.

Whiistler
09-01-2010, 06:09 PM
I have some glitch where even though I have everything in the challenge room the skulls at the entrance still burn. I just hope it doesn't affect my achievements.

ChArG1nMaLAZ0R
09-03-2010, 10:16 PM
I have some glitch where even though I have everything in the challenge room the skulls at the entrance still burn. I just hope it doesn't affect my achievements.

i have this and one of my health things hasn't registered

Grey Delta
09-06-2010, 03:51 AM
Exact same glitch for me, there's no way im deleting my save & startin again :|

Hopefully there will be a fix some time soon