PDA

View Full Version : I'm desperate!

apici
08-31-2010, 12:57 PM
A few days after the COMPLETIST "glitch, I'm having trouble with the GOT WALKTHROUGHT? achievement.....I have finished the game 3 TIMES but this stupid trophy doesn't popo up...I'm starting thinking it's a patch related problem....so I even deleted the patch, deleted the GAME FILE SAVES, then started another game...still nothing! :( How can it be? I'm desperate...starting to think I'll never have a 1000 this game cause that stupit trophy! :(

Tr1ckstr360
08-31-2010, 08:21 PM
Not sure about the PS3 version, but here is my solution copied from a thread right above yours.

I hope this may help someone. I followed a guide to the T and didn't recieve the cheevo on the last sarcophacus. Here's what I did.
Quit out immediately since there is no save point on the last sarcophacus. Clear your hard drive cache and move your saves to a different storage. Start a new game from your hard drive. Get to the first sarcophacus, then the next save point. Quit out and load up your original save. Continue and get the last sarcophacus and it should pop. All these steps may not be necessary but this is exactly what I did. Clearing your cache may be all you need. Hope this helps someone :)

apici
09-01-2010, 01:21 PM
thanks TR1 for your help....I HAVE TO APOLOGIZE with the forum for this treat...it was just my fault not unlock that trophy, just because I follewed a STUPID YOUTUBE GUIDE which miss 1 sarcofagus (the 16th) and I never noticed that till last night, when I played for the 4th (and last) time this "great" game.... thanks again, and sorry for troubles I did...