PDA

View Full Version : Minervas Den Achievements

SavageD49
08-31-2010, 04:05 PM
Since i Havent seen a list come up since the DLC has been out figuered Id post one for all those curious.

10 - Lancer Killer: Killed a lancer Big Daddy

10 - Garbage collection: Destroyed all 10 Vacuum bots (Missable)

10 - ADAM Addict: Resolved all little sisters

20 - Login: Story Related

20 - Root Acces Granted: Story Related

20 - Sudo: Story Related

50 - Logout: Story Related

10 - High score: get 9999 points in a single game of spitfire

EDIT: thx RomeoxJ (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=285610)for that final achievement info

I just hope I wont have to redo the whole thing when they patch the achievements.

Evo Kazz
08-31-2010, 04:12 PM
You will have to redo it, and recover your gamertag. Although sometimes just a recover works.

SavageD49
08-31-2010, 04:33 PM
Meh I dont mind redoing it, made multiple saves and i really liked this dlc, besides the achievement bug its really top quality

sapientiae
08-31-2010, 04:50 PM
according to the developer of this dlc, 4 of the trophies are story-related, and one "you have to find out on your own ;)"

SavageD49
08-31-2010, 04:52 PM
Im guessing so far its either do it on hard, get all audio diaries, brass balls or such.

Although I am quite curious as to what it can be.

linktriforce007
08-31-2010, 07:31 PM
I need to still get the Vacuum one and aforementioned unknown secret achievement.

For the record: It is not clearing the game on hard, cause I did that already.

RomeoxJ
08-31-2010, 07:40 PM
Good Lord, I knew it all along.

I was doing my playthrough, and I spotted the arcade machine of Spitfire. I came on here to see what the secret achievements were to see if there was anything related to it. No-one knew it.
So i decided I'd go for max score. They wouldn't put the machine there for nothing. Took me forever though. (It's hard, trust me.)

Pop! 10g.

High Score - Got 9999 points in one game of Spitfire. 10g.

AgentSephiroth417
08-31-2010, 07:44 PM
Good Lord, I knew it all along.
I was doing my playthrough, and I spotted the arcade machine of Spitfire. I came on here to see what the secret achievements were to see if there was anything related to it. No-one knew it.
So i decided I'd go for max score. They wouldn't put the machine there for nothing.
Pop! 10g.

High Score 10g - Got 9999 points in one game of Spitfire.

Nice, thanks for the tip... now just waiting for Microsoft and 2K to fix the achievement issue...

guillermo316
08-31-2010, 08:20 PM
i can't wait for them to fix it, i am waiting !!!!!!

Snoop QC
08-31-2010, 08:36 PM
What are the achievement glitches exactly?

Son of Kyuss
08-31-2010, 08:46 PM
The achievements aren't appearing on Xbox.com which means that they aren't on the server yet. So if you go ahead and earn any achievements it'll only count locally and you'll have to recover your gamertag once it appears on Xbox.com and replay through the DLC if you want the achievements to register as they should.

linktriforce007
08-31-2010, 08:56 PM
where is Spitfire?

RomeoxJ
08-31-2010, 09:07 PM
where is Spitfire?

Next to the Circus of Value machine that has the Office Key.

linktriforce007
08-31-2010, 09:13 PM
Next to the Circus of Value machine that has the Office Key.

In Minerva's Den or Operations?

RomeoxJ
08-31-2010, 09:29 PM
In Minerva's Den or Operations?

I think Operations, don't quote me on that though.
I'm doing this from memory. Waiting out till they fix the achievements before I bother and playing DR2 : CZ instead.

T0b3
08-31-2010, 10:27 PM
I think Operations, don't quote me on that though.
I'm doing this from memory. Waiting out till they fix the achievements before I bother and playing DR2 : CZ instead.

That's exactly what I'm doing.
But I wanna play this so bad.. better hope it's fixed within the next few days..

linktriforce007
08-31-2010, 10:30 PM
That's exactly what I'm doing.
But I wanna play this so bad.. better hope it's fixed within the next few days..

I finished all the achievements tonight. Let's just hope luck is on my side.

Snoop QC
08-31-2010, 10:45 PM
The achievements aren't appearing on Xbox.com which means that they aren't on the server yet. So if you go ahead and earn any achievements it'll only count locally and you'll have to recover your gamertag once it appears on Xbox.com and replay through the DLC if you want the achievements to register as they should.

Thanks, I'll wait untill the cheevos appear on Xbox.com.

jazon168
09-01-2010, 01:57 PM
hmmm this is not true... i played kane and lynch 2 when it came out, and it wasnt yet updated on xbox.com, but when it did update... all the achievements i got all updated with the correct dates even...

but this is a DLC.. so im not sure.. lolz

nemesis3
09-01-2010, 02:18 PM
kane and lynch 2 is one of the most broken games out there , you lose your stats now and then and when i went through the game in coop with my friend i got all the achievements for extreme,coop and story but he didnt and i killed nearly 25 executes bullet shields and now it says i have no kills wtf man

Opiate42
09-01-2010, 02:41 PM

Ditto, but glad to hear that this DLC is pretty awesome.

Have to wait anyway until next payday to get points. Then am getting this, Witch Hunt and Golems for DA:O and the Liara Shadow Broker DLC for ME2 all at the same time.... going to be a busy :woop: and expensive :( time!!

redbeard_nj
09-01-2010, 02:59 PM
any news on when there will be a fix? have they admitted to the problem??

what is it with all the bugs lately, seems like every game i like has issues anymore....

Did microsoft hire a bunch of foreigners to do their QA in a sweatshop or what??

Jaskier
09-01-2010, 03:08 PM
any news on when there will be a fix? have they admitted to the problem??

what is it with all the bugs lately, seems like every game i like has issues anymore....

Did microsoft hire a bunch of foreigners to do their QA in a sweatshop or what??

I wouldn't call it a bug or a glitch. It seems to me that this is pure negligence: somebody screwed up by not updating the xbox.com site properly.
But yes, it seems like the staff responsible for handling xbox.com related stuff is lately either mentally challenged or heavily drunk all the time

lordrex217
09-01-2010, 03:31 PM
funny how this keeps happening to bioshock 2. first there was the problem with the DotW not updating (took 3-4 days to fix) and now this. maybe someone has a grudge against them or something.

Darkforce412
09-01-2010, 04:39 PM
thank god i read this i was about to buy it and get screwed again just like metro 2033 did to me and im still waiting:mad:

Ortega Ortega
09-01-2010, 05:14 PM
lets just hope this DLC is fun and doesnt repeat

Ortega Ortega
09-01-2010, 05:14 PM
get repetitive rather, like Protector trials

RomeoxJ
09-01-2010, 08:42 PM
get repetitive rather, like Protector trials

I found them to be quite fun and challenging right to the end, if you used a guide that would probably be why.

Don't use guides kids, it spoils the fun.

-End Quote.

On the other hand I have 200g'd DR2 : CZ and there is still no fix. I keep my eye on xbox.com though so I'll let you all know.

Lothra
09-01-2010, 09:22 PM
Me and a few others have posted the problem on xbox supports twitter feed, they are aware of it and are trying to fix the problem with xbox.com, however if you have a twitter account then keep sending them messages (@XboxSupport) about the problem so they know its widespread and not small, the more people complain the faster they will do something.

RomeoxJ
09-01-2010, 09:24 PM
Me and a few others have posted the problem on xbox supports twitter feed, they are aware of it and are trying to fix the problem with xbox.com, however if you have a twitter account then keep sending them messages (@XboxSupport) about the problem so they know its widespread and not small, the more people complain the faster they will do something.

I have a dormant Twitter account so I'll get right on that.

@_______ We're aware of that issue, and the appropriate Xbox team is working on a fix. ^JD

MicroCool
09-01-2010, 09:28 PM
When I do destroy the vacuums it says 2 out of 5. Are you sure it is 10? And just a quick question about the little sisters does resolve mean harvest or save them? I've just never heard of resolve before.

RomeoxJ
09-01-2010, 09:29 PM
When I do destroy the vacuums it says 2 out of 5. Are you sure it is 10? And just a quick question about the little sisters does resolve mean harvest or save them? I've just never heard of resolve before.

5 in both areas. And the Little Sisters - Resolve means whatever you want so long as they are dealt with.

The Incendiary
09-01-2010, 10:31 PM
Is this the safest bet, to wait to play the DLC until the achievements are up online before I play it? I downloaded but don't want to go through the hassle of having to recover my GT, replay the DLC etc. So unnecessary.

Son of Kyuss
09-01-2010, 10:42 PM
Is this the safest bet, to wait to play the DLC until the achievements are up online before I play it? I downloaded but don't want to go through the hassle of having to recover my GT, replay the DLC etc. So unnecessary.

It's best to wait in circumstances like this, especially if you have a higher amount of GS as it takes forever to recover your gamertag.

StaticVito
09-01-2010, 11:16 PM
Wow... My Xbox says 67/68 achievements, But I have all the achievements, including the new 8 (1390)... how stupid! How is this even fixable?

RomeoxJ
09-01-2010, 11:51 PM
Wow... My Xbox says 67/68 achievements, But I have all the achievements, including the new 8 (1390)... how stupid! How is this even fixable?

It is, be patient. I'll update this when it's fixed.

The Incendiary
09-01-2010, 11:51 PM
It's best to wait in circumstances like this, especially if you have a higher amount of GS as it takes forever to recover your gamertag.
Thanks for the reply. The last thing I want to do is sit there with that "Recovering Gamertag from Xbox LIVE" progress bar on my screen for hours. I'll hold off.

EDIT: I see on my Played Games list that the game is now showing 68 total achievements, which is the right number. Can anyone confirm that the achievements have been fixed? I'm gonna try and check on Xbox.com now.

EDIT 2: Xbox.com is still showing 60 achievements, but my Played Games list has been updated to reflect the correct number of 68...

RomeoxJ
09-02-2010, 12:00 AM
Thanks for the reply. The last thing I want to do is sit there with that "Recovering Gamertag from Xbox LIVE" progress bar on my screen for hours. I'll hold off.

EDIT: I see on my Played Games list that the game is now showing 68 total achievements, which is the right number. Can anyone confirm that the achievements have been fixed? I'm gonna try and check on Xbox.com now.

EDIT 2: Xbox.com is still showing 60 achievements, but my Played Games list has been updated to reflect the correct number of 68...

Play it safe.
I don't think it's worth it if it f***s up again.
I'm gunna wait it out and do my research.

Edit 2: Mine still says 60 on played.

Slayinfool
09-02-2010, 12:11 AM
Last time I recovered my gamertag I lost half my achievements. I'm not doing that again.

RedWolfCrusader
09-02-2010, 01:36 AM
i hope this problem is fixed soon like within a day i wanna play this and get it done before school!

GILLHUHN
09-02-2010, 01:40 AM
If this isn't fixed by morning i'm gonna be pissed. Just bought the DLC but don't wanna touch it till there achievements are fixed.

RomeoxJ
09-02-2010, 01:47 AM
i hope this problem is fixed soon like within a day i wanna play this and get it done before school!

This pretty much sums me up.

To be honest they shouldn't of made the lazy ass mistake in the first place, but it's being worked on now. Just wanna get it done before school on Friday.

DerEnglaender
09-02-2010, 02:11 AM
but it's being worked on now

says who

also, updating xbox.com surely takes 5 minutes tops

Br0kenAssass1n
09-02-2010, 02:17 AM
says who

Says who?

Assuming xbox.com works on an overly complicated database, then 5 minutes it isn't. Whilst it's not a lengthy process, it's still not quite as easy as you make out.

By no means is that an excuse for something they should have done a few days before release, not after. Just like the overcharging of DLC, this seems to be a growing trend.

RomeoxJ
09-02-2010, 02:17 AM
says who

Readthethread.jpg

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=3464661&postcount=30

Also, you quite clearly know nothing. They have been fixing it for hours.

Stoney Twist
09-02-2010, 02:43 AM

Kyuss, I only have a little over 35k gamerscore. Any idea how long it would take me to recover my tag ?

RomeoxJ
09-02-2010, 02:44 AM
Kyuss, I only have a little over 35k gamerscore. Any idea how long it would take me to recover my tag ?

Anything over 25k is a patience test.

Stoney Twist
09-02-2010, 02:49 AM

Thanks RomeoxJ ! Guess I'm gonna try to avoid that then. (was thinking about playing it now, and then recovering later since everyone says that its pretty decent DLC. Will probably end up playing it more than once anyways.)

jello
09-02-2010, 04:49 AM

I don't know about that...

my score isn't that huge, but it really doesn't take that long to recover. Just find something else to do for a little while and it'll be done by the time you come back.

now, back before the "NXE" came around, recovering my profile took HOURS. That was absolutely awful.

Son of Kyuss
09-02-2010, 04:50 AM
In case any of you are wondering, the achievements are working now.

Crown Lager
09-02-2010, 05:05 AM
Ah, sweet. Thanks for that Kyuss!

Off to play now...been champing at the bit :p

RomeoxJ
09-02-2010, 09:02 AM
In case any of you are wondering, the achievements are working now.

Thanks for that, eventually just slept. Was 5am here. Gotta recover my tag now. Zzz...

I don't know about that...

my score isn't that huge, but it really doesn't take that long to recover. Just find something else to do for a little while and it'll be done by the time you come back.

now, back before the "NXE" came around, recovering my profile took HOURS. That was absolutely awful.

I dunno, takes me forever and most of my friends come round and recover and it turns into a borefest.

T0b3
09-02-2010, 09:07 AM
The amount of time needed to recover a GT depends on how many achievements in how many games you've unlocked. Since I've played 224 games and have ~3750 achievements unlocked, it will take quite a while.

RomeoxJ
09-02-2010, 09:17 AM
The amount of time needed to recover a GT depends on how many achievements in how many games you've unlocked. Since I've played 224 games and have ~3750 achievements unlocked, it will take quite a while.

Averaging the ammount of games/achievements you play/earn at around 25k that could possibly be alot of achievements no matter which way you look at it, unless they are all 5 achievement 1000g games. In which case it would be different. He has 35k and possibly only 2-3 of those. So it's still only around 30k. Odds are it will still take a while.

Evo Kazz
09-02-2010, 11:47 AM
Anyone know when this site will add the DLC to checklists?

lifeexpectancy
09-02-2010, 11:53 AM
Lol the 9999 score on the game by the circus of value is terribly easy. It gives you four lives but you can do it in one life if you pay attention. Nothing terribly challenging about this DLC considering they don't even make you play it on "hard", and even then it's kinda a cake walk once you gain some adam from sisters.

RomeoxJ
09-02-2010, 12:38 PM
Lol the 9999 score on the game by the circus of value is terribly easy. It gives you four lives but you can do it in one life if you pay attention. Nothing terribly challenging about this DLC considering they don't even make you play it on "hard", and even then it's kinda a cake walk once you gain some adam from sisters.

Took me forever, just stupid mistakes everytime. And you're implying that the singleplayer that was NOT forced on hard then makes it easy? If it's not Hard. Put it on Hard. If you did it on Hard, good for you.

Judge Bergan
09-02-2010, 01:58 PM
I'm glad they are finally working, woooo

DJzero
09-02-2010, 02:43 PM
Good to hear it's fixed. Been waiting to start on this.

Unibrow88
09-02-2010, 03:29 PM
Well that was quite enjoyable, its a shame that its going to be the last DLC for Bioshock 2 though.

RomeoxJ
09-02-2010, 04:44 PM
Well that was quite enjoyable, its a shame that its going to be the last DLC for Bioshock 2 though.

Naaaaaa Son, Roll on Infinate that's all I've gotta say.

StaticVito
09-02-2010, 08:42 PM
Naaaaaa Son, Roll on Infinate that's all I've gotta say.

In 2012 though... that's a long time to wait.

TroubledReaper
09-03-2010, 01:36 AM
Nevermind I got the achievement after this post...only took 45 mins (literally) for the final little sister to show up. Thank god she did though...I was getting pissed off

Son of Kyuss
09-03-2010, 01:49 AM
I am on the operations level...have 2/3 sisters and 3rd one wont spawn...what do i do... restart? I have been runing around forever...i am right about to finish the game, but it says you have not harvested all the little sisters so i go back to look...and nothing...what the fuck

They spawn at random so just keep waiting around and check the areas near vents to see if a Lancer is with a Little Sister or on their way to get one.

Shelton
09-03-2010, 03:58 AM
Nevermind I got the achievement after this post...only took 45 mins (literally) for the final little sister to show up. Thank god she did though...I was getting pissed off

I've been waiting an hour now for the last sister/lancer to spawn. Driving me insane. I go outside, come back in, kill the splicers that have spawned, check everywhere. No Lancer. I wait near vents, no Lancer ever comes! This is fucked! lol.

RazerindemiX
09-19-2010, 09:02 AM
yea i'm been waiting for the last sister but the lancer is just standing there banging on the (whatever it is(golden hole) but the sister wont appear aaaahhhhggg

what is the solution play back from the start of operations or what
i tried alsorts but nope but will i waste my time if i play all over again and i get the same result!!!

ps; i am also experiancing game crashes trying to replay for the last sister bull bull s***!

update : done it i went back and loaded a save just before i havest the first sister all showed in 20min

Raggle101
09-29-2010, 09:54 PM
I've done all the in-game requirements to unlock the new DLC achievements. They all popped when I did them, and on the dashboard under my games they are all unlocked and their picture is visible. However under my total gamerscore for Bioshock 2, I only have 1390/1400 points. One of the 10 point achievements was unlocked but the score did not go toward my gamerscore. I know many are having this problem or something similar, any solutions?

vignoe1
10-03-2010, 03:58 AM
Garbage collection is all i need

AlRajul
10-04-2010, 09:50 PM
I only have Spitfire left (I didn't feel like trying to knock that out while I was there), but all of my achievements added ok. I'll try and find time to kick out this last achievement tonight and let you know otherwise.

AlRajul
10-04-2010, 09:54 PM
Right - confused me, too. The first two areas have 5 each, with the final area bereft of both vacuum and Little Sister. The goal area of the menu should list how many are left in each area.