PDA

View Full Version : Spidey Emblem Achievements!

linknsponge
08-31-2010, 04:33 PM
It looks like you can replay missions to get these achievements. I played through level one then the first noir level and then i went back and played the first level again to get some of the challenges i missed and my emblem but not my hidden spiders resetted to zero. Halfway through the mission when i picked up a spidey emblem i got the first achievement on this one for collecting 125 spidey emblems!

RYANiZL3XD
09-01-2010, 05:00 PM
It looks like you can replay missions to get these achievements. I played through level one then the first noir level and then i went back and played the first level again to get some of the challenges i missed and my emblem but not my hidden spiders resetted to zero. Halfway through the mission when i picked up a spidey emblem i got the first achievement on this one for collecting 125 spidey emblems!
how did you get a hold of this game already?

Alienman
09-01-2010, 08:04 PM

A lot of employees at Gamestop take games early from the back of the store. THAT or maybe he got it from a friend. People get games for free anyway they can.

janobi
09-03-2010, 06:53 PM

It was leaked days ago. Playing here in the UK!

Painkiller Q8
09-04-2010, 04:01 AM
I think the Spidey Emblem are more than what the achievements want !

Neg Primer
09-04-2010, 06:09 AM
You should be able to get these pretty easily. I had collected 500 before I even finished Act 2. Just keep an eye on your Spider Sense, and grab any that are in the room.

The Secret Spiders are another story...you have to be at a considerably closer range in order to see them, and there are certain areas where you will automatically zip by them if you move too far to the side or kill all the enemies first. I've only managed to get them all on 3 out of the 12 levels they appear.

janobi
09-04-2010, 11:04 AM
You should be able to get these pretty easily. I had collected 500 before I even finished Act 2. Just keep an eye on your Spider Sense, and grab any that are in the room.

The Secret Spiders are another story...you have to be at a considerably closer range in order to see them, and there are certain areas where you will automatically zip by them if you move too far to the side or kill all the enemies first. I've only managed to get them all on 3 out of the 12 levels they appear.

Yes these are much harder to spot, and would suggest a replay through just looking for these tbh.