PDA

View Full Version : Still playing but confused by the story **Possible Spoilers**

rondund
08-31-2010, 06:21 PM
Ok, maybe I'm being stupid (or just playing when I was waaaay too tired) but I'm flummoxed by the story.

I've just started Chapter 5 I think (Just woke up after getting drunk on the Anderson farm) and I'm sort of following things but I'm still not sure. I don't want to know what's to come but I think I need help working out what's happened so far.

Can anyone give me a by-chapter breakdown of the story-so-far? There's been things about a writer called Thomas Zane and his girlfriend and a guy called Emil but I'm struggling to join up the dots.

esio gk
08-31-2010, 07:06 PM
Zane = guy in diving suit, he was a poet
his fiance = Barbara Jagger = old hag in black = she drowned, darkness wears her body
Emil = he is the doctor

Jagger died, Zane wanted to bring her back, it didn't work out well.

If I were you, I would delete that link from this signature, its against the rules on this forum.

o0ArA0o
08-31-2010, 08:02 PM
Have patience and play chapter 6, when this is done and you still have questions ask again.
Itīs hard to give a "what you should know till this point" breakdown without giving spoilers about the things to come. Everything will be clearer after the game is finished ;)

rondund
08-31-2010, 08:57 PM
I think I shall have to play chapter 6 though when I'm fresh faced and alert. I just feel like I'm missing something. D@mn those taken scare the be-jesus out of me though.

Re the link I'd forgotten I put that on there, don't think the website even works anymore!

whateverken441
09-07-2010, 04:28 AM
ok,

I don't get the story and i finished it. Did Alan get stuck in the darkness?