PDA

View Full Version : Books & Other cool Stuff

SteJmatty01
09-01-2010, 03:04 AM
I came across a book, simlier to the first dead rising game. It increases durability of construction item X3. There was also another book which increased health items restoring by 50%.

I can't remember where i found these, and was wondering if anyone found any others, or other cool stuff. Such as the Protoman cut out.

Genji
09-01-2010, 03:06 AM
Construction Book is found on the counter of the Department Store

The Health Book is found in the barbershop on the left when you enter, it should be sitting in front of 2 chairs.

SteJmatty01
09-01-2010, 03:16 AM
I remember the books in the first game were really important in the Infinity mode, i'm wondering, can I bring these items over with me to the full game?

Genji
09-01-2010, 03:20 AM
I remember the books in the first game were really important in the Infinity mode, i'm wondering, can I bring these items over with me to the full game?

It's possible that Dead Rising 2 will have their own set of books. Not sure if your inventory carries over.

RYANiZL3XD
09-01-2010, 04:13 AM
It's possible that Dead Rising 2 will have their own set of books. Not sure if your inventory carries over.

inventory does not carry over. stats do i,e PP (level, combo cards/scratch cards, money, and then things like health inventory space etc.)

Genji
09-01-2010, 08:38 AM
inventory does not carry over. stats do i,e PP (level, combo cards/scratch cards, money, and then things like health inventory space etc.)

Just curious, do you think PP will have a limit to be carried over? since I've seen people on the leaderboard with 3 million PP >.< that's just insane.

Rose Knight789
09-01-2010, 08:46 AM
I'm not sure if there will be a limit on exp carried over but i hope that only so much is otherwise i will be ridiculously high >< and i also hope money doesn't get carried over either because you could just get soo much money it ruins the actual game you know?

Genesis x360a
09-01-2010, 08:46 AM
Just curious, do you think PP will have a limit to be carried over? since I've seen people on the leaderboard with 3 million PP >.< that's just insane.

Yes you can only carry over enough PP to get you level 5 after that anymore more PP gained on Zero is just for leaderboards sake.

Quickdraw
09-01-2010, 09:20 AM
Yes you can only carry over enough PP to get you level 5 after that anymore more PP gained on Zero is just for leaderboards sake.

this is so right im doubtful you can carry any more needed across after 5, im going under the assumption there's going to be books just like it these ones in the game already, i don't see the reason for them to be exlusive as they are prolly going to be useful in dr2.

Starstrukk X360A
09-01-2010, 09:20 AM
I would have used these books, but with a very limited item stock count I had to keep my priorities high.

Although, like in the first Dead Rising, once I max out my item stock count, I'll definitely hold them.