PDA

View Full Version : A bigger taste... Glitched :(

xWTHx xSHADOWx
09-01-2010, 09:59 AM
After completeing the story, went for this achievement made up all 9 combos and nothing.

Guess i'm gonna have to try on a different save....

Note: This is the only one which glitched, i got other achievements after it and none of my friends have had this problem. :confused::mad::confused:

McGoogles
09-01-2010, 10:03 AM
I thought I was glitched too; until I remembered and created a Beer Hat.

Perhaps it's your last one?

xWTHx xSHADOWx
09-01-2010, 10:08 AM
Unfortunaly I have made all 9 combos...

I have also read that sometimes starting a new save doesn't always work.

crazy mikerwave
09-01-2010, 10:39 AM
that happened to my freind but he got at a random event even when he had got all 9 combos

Auxois
09-01-2010, 10:48 AM
apparently I missed the boom stick cause I died when I actually made it so it didn't count.

Shadow Warlock
09-01-2010, 11:09 AM
It didn't unlock for me even though i'd created all of them, I then made another drill bucket and it unlocked, maybe just create some more of them again and it should pop for you.

thistimeXitswar
09-01-2010, 12:42 PM
I feel your pain! The achievement for creating your first Combo Card is glitched for me...two different saves and I still can't get it to pop.

Brambledamble
09-01-2010, 12:46 PM
Don't forget that you have to create all 9 of them in a single playthrough.

schrodog
09-01-2010, 03:05 PM
yeah you actually have to make the boom stick you can't just pick up the psychopaths

TasteyMaggot
09-01-2010, 03:43 PM
Don't forget that you have to create all 9 of them in a single playthrough.

I don't think this is correct... I started a new playthrough (with my lvl 5 character), built the Boomstick, and it popped. The most common issue here is that you have to actually build the Boomstick, not just have the combo card (which you get during the story).

Pickup the shotgun in the police station and a pitchfork in the hardware store and try it out.

FREEBX12
09-02-2010, 12:58 AM
i just posted the same thing happend to me .. if u figure it out let me know

lilderrel
09-03-2010, 02:04 AM
After completeing the story, went for this achievement made up all 9 combos and nothing.

Guess i'm gonna have to try on a different save....

Note: This is the only one which glitched, i got other achievements after it and none of my friends have had this problem. :confused::mad::confused:

Hey i had the same problem,this is what i did
1.Delete the game and download it again
2.Recover gamertag
3.Start a new file and just go make all the combo weapons.

I actually got it after i made the drill bucket, but i had already made them all with another save.I don't know if you have to delete the game and download it again because i didn't try to make the combo weapons on a different save beforehand.The "A bigger taste..." achievement unlocked but not the "A Taste of Things To Come".

xCGIx PUNISHER
09-04-2010, 10:29 PM
I think what it is is that you have to actually CREATE all the combinations. You can earn Scratch Cards for buying weapons from the Pawn Shop or picking up the psychopath's Boomstick, but you have to actually combine the two seperate items at a work bench for it to work.

Quickdraw
09-04-2010, 11:12 PM
hmm i didn't get it pop till i built all 9 combos on my second playthrough of the same charc, then again i started off with the bat first anyway didn't bother to leave it till last, pro wep

lilderrel
09-06-2010, 10:27 PM
I think what it is is that you have to actually CREATE all the combinations.

The thing was, i did create all of them. but i fixed it now.You just have to move the save file or delete it and try again.

adbailey18
09-07-2010, 05:11 PM
Ok I can't even get the achivement to pop for building one combo weapon, nevermind all 9! What the hell?

EDIT: I've just got the achievement for building all combo weapons, but still waiting for the achievement for building ONE, again, what the hell?!