PDA

View Full Version : Very Special Teams

cripple695
09-01-2010, 01:17 PM
I am having problems with this achievment I can never run it back can any one give me any help on how to do this.

Thanks

c88
09-01-2010, 03:51 PM
If you want to save yourself some time. Reduce the speed of each player on the Lions to 12. Then, return kickoff's all day.

XGC Coleslaw XI
09-01-2010, 04:54 PM
I am having problems with this achievment I can never run it back can any one give me any help on how to do this.

Thanks

i got this when i was going for the pick up six achievement... when i adjusted all of the sliders and turned offsides off, i was trying to recover a fumble in the endzone by backing the other team back to their 1 and forcing a fumble. but i kept getting safeties. i found it much easier to run back a safety punt than a regular kickoff. if you adjust the sliders you can get many safeties in a game, and just try to run back two of those with the same player. the achievement will unlock even though it is a punt (it will not unlock with regular punts, only safety punts)

cripple695
09-01-2010, 06:09 PM
thanks i got it by reducing the speed of everyone but i wish i would have known that safety punts counted.