PDA

View Full Version : Visuals

braddelo
09-01-2010, 03:08 PM
Is there lower fidelity for the arcade game? Because this looks nowhere near as good as DR1 and it's supposed to be improved from the original. Not complaining...just odd.

tweak4ever
09-01-2010, 03:35 PM
Its the art style, mainly the low lighting, thts just the style of the game. I dont really like it eather, but mainly because it hard to see

TEBellant
09-01-2010, 03:43 PM
My guess is just cause its a arcade game that it looks like this. I mean if they made it look amazing it'd probably of been 800 points instead cause of the size.

Lucifer Adams
09-01-2010, 04:47 PM
That's the first thing my bud said to me when he started playing. Maybe they had to scale things down to get it into an Arcade game.
I'm also hoping that the in-game dialogue between characters will have actual audio in the full game instead of just text. I'd imagine that was also cut out to get it Arcade-size.

Mellizano
09-01-2010, 04:51 PM
Same here its annoying having to read everything they say and if you miss something they say most the time you won't be able to see it again. But at least it wasn't like the first Dead Rising to where if you didn't have an HDTV, which back in 2006 I know I didn't you wouldn't be able to read the scripts on the screen.
At least they improved that!!

Brutalsleeper
09-01-2010, 05:19 PM
Same here its annoying having to read everything they say and if you miss something they say most the time you won't be able to see it again. But at least it wasn't like the first Dead Rising to where if you didn't have an HDTV, which back in 2006 I know I didn't you wouldn't be able to read the scripts on the screen.
At least they improved that!!

Yeah back then I had a 12 inch screen. Couldn't read a word... Or see my health.

OT: I like the lighting in game ( During the day anyway) as compared to DR1. I hope the main game will have more open air parts than DR1.