PDA

View Full Version : How Castlevania HoD taps into your mind

Archina2255
09-01-2010, 09:14 PM
I KNOW im not the only one who thinks this. but im gonna say it anyways.

basicly. i would normally do chapter X hard runs for anything decent. just anything at all. but as always i got nothing good. i got bored so i decided to play as jonathan for a while. i went onto chapter 6 hard for some simon's gear and weapons. after my 2nd run with randomers i got the uncommon simon's bandana and sandals. yet i also got winged boots. why does it always give me the rare stuff when im not interested in it? its just weird..

sera07
09-01-2010, 10:15 PM
let say,
I wanted to get valmanway, and, the result came into 3 dracula tunic, 1 death scythe and winged boot.
And when I got valmanway, then I want more boss soul. Here then, 2 more death sycthe, death robe, tons of yatsu, more skeleton soul....

I know its all about chance, but it bugs me a lot.

Ego Orb
09-03-2010, 11:39 AM
Heh, I feel the same way. It's hard not to subconsciously want a Val though, when pretending to farm for Hellfire.

It would have been nice if bosses stopped dropping items when you have 9 of that item. That way you'd be guaranteed a Valmanway and Winged Boots eventually, and it would probably still be shorter than the farm n pray method (I'm nearing 200 kills for Drac with just a Claimh to show for it).

sera07
09-03-2010, 06:28 PM
It would have been nice if bosses stopped dropping items when you have 9 of that item. That way you'd be guaranteed a Valmanway and Winged Boots eventually.

Somehow, I don't really want the boss dropping stopped dropping same item after I got 9 of them. It just make me keep going on chapter 1 on normal with some stupid stuff in my pocket and framing drucula soul :D:D:D:D

Just Saying