PDA

View Full Version : If I beat the game on Nightmare, will I get the Hard achievement, too?

sportjames23
09-01-2010, 11:36 PM
Just wondering if I have to play it once or twice to get the two hardest achievements.

Miss Allen86
09-02-2010, 04:29 AM
The answer to your question is yes. If you beat the game on normal first it will unlock Nightmare Mode and after finishing Nightmare Mode you will get both the Nightmare and Hard achievements. Be prepared, Nightmare Mode will give you nightmares.....lol jk its not that bad. Nightmare makes the game much more enjoyable in my opinion. ^_^

sportjames23
09-03-2010, 12:10 AM
Cool, thanks.

malicemike2121
09-03-2010, 06:15 PM
Why would you start on Hard?This game is definitely worth playing more than once or even twice!!

sledge
09-04-2010, 07:46 PM
I'm playing it on hard my first play through, my friend who rarely plays games beat it on normal. So that would be too easy for me.

Helium
09-04-2010, 10:31 PM
Actually you dont see much difference in the difficulties

Normal-weak takens 1-,normal takens 2-, big takens 4-, fast ones 4-, motorsaw takens* 8 shots with revolver
Damage is low it wont kill you to go in fight without flares or flashbans or flare guns.

Hard-weak takens 1-,normal takens 3-, big takens 6-, fast takens 6-, motorsaw takens* 12 shots with revolver
Damage is liter higher but its easy to avoid

Nightmare-weak takens 2-,normal takens 4-, big takens 8-, fast ones 8-, motorsaw takens* 16 shots with revolver
Damage is pretty high but still easy to avoid but wathout for trowing stuff

Weapon strenght: Revolver 1, shotgun 3,pump shotgun 2-3 but far only 1,hunting rifle 4 doesnt loose power if you shoot far.

So thats the differents and every difficulty you need more light in each enemy before you can make damage.
*maybe differeny amount ammo