PDA

View Full Version : Achieves are on xbox.com now

lifeexpectancy
09-02-2010, 07:59 AM
Achievements for this DLC are finally on Xbox.com so you can unlock them correctly, or at least you SHOULD be able to lol. Good gaming everyone!

T0b3
09-02-2010, 09:02 AM
Yeah, if you've already unlocked achievements, you need to recover & replay. Doing this right now. Luckily, I stopped playing once I knew this was gonna happen. I only need to kill a big daddy (First achievement) again.. and I just saved right in front of one..

x_mania
09-02-2010, 09:45 AM
Sweet!! Going to download it right away! :woop:

lifeexpectancy
09-02-2010, 11:48 AM
I finished the DLC and the full 150 is reflecting on my card on xbox.com. So as far as I can tell there are no longer any "glitches" with this DLC. FYI you do NOT have to have the little sisters harvest to get the achievement. I only harvested with 3 of the 6 sisters to save time.

Wicelow
09-02-2010, 01:20 PM
I finished the DLC and the full 150 is reflecting on my card on xbox.com. So as far as I can tell there are no longer any "glitches" with this DLC. FYI you do NOT have to have the little sisters harvest to get the achievement. I only harvested with 3 of the 6 sisters to save time.
Would you kindly confirm that all secret achievements are story related ?
Any missable ? (Beside the sisters and bots of course)
Any difficulty related chiev ?

Evo Kazz
09-02-2010, 03:47 PM
All is working fine now, 1400/1400 registering everywhere as it should (except x360a which still shows 1250).

Pretty good DLC, nice length, but very easy.

Angrym0nkey
09-03-2010, 06:28 PM
Mine registered my achievements, but the picture of them are gone after I recovered my account. It shows up on xbox.com that I got it but there no picture. Has anyone else had this come up?

US07
09-03-2010, 11:31 PM
Mine registered my achievements, but the picture of them are gone after I recovered my account. It shows up on xbox.com that I got it but there no picture. Has anyone else had this come up?

Yes Happened to me too achievements unlocked and registered but no picture strange?:(

Loveless
09-04-2010, 01:28 AM
So, I have all the achievements, my score adds up, but when I look at "MY XBOX" and scroll over to Bioshock 2, it is only counting 1 of the cheevos. I was going to recover my gamer tag but I heard you loose your offline achievements and I don't want to loose the hours and hours I put in to have Oblivion and Fallout completed. Any help??

Son of Kyuss
09-04-2010, 01:58 AM
So, I have all the achievements, my score adds up, but when I look at "MY XBOX" and scroll over to Bioshock 2, it is only counting 1 of the cheevos. I was going to recover my gamer tag but I heard you loose your offline achievements and I don't want to loose the hours and hours I put in to have Oblivion and Fallout completed. Any help??

As long as you have signed into Xbox Live since earning those offline achievements you're safe. The reason why you're safe is because the Xbox.com servers know that you've acquired those achievements. The only reason some people lose their offline achievements when they recover their gamertag is that the console pulls your gamertags info from the servers. If the servers don't have the latest information on your achievements and such, they'll use the info from the last time you went on line.

Loveless
09-04-2010, 07:48 AM
Thanks Kyuss, i ended up calling Xbox before i saw your post. Thank for the info though. it will be handy for anyone who doesn't know. I did have to re-download the dlc to get everything up and i still have to earn those cheevos again....darn I will have to play this wonderful story again...woe is me....

wolfzero01
09-06-2010, 03:11 PM
any idea why the achievements still don't have a picture, as it looks weird