PDA

View Full Version : Reed Wahl Office Code

Mister Buds
09-02-2010, 05:06 PM
i'm in the operations area of the dlc. there's a keypad that requires a code on reed wahl's desk. can someone please tell me where i find this, or just what it is?

i've listened to every message and audio diary of picked up but apparently none of them have the code. i looked at the writing on the floors and walls but those don't give it away. google's also no help.

found it, here it is if anyone else gets stuck:

Son of Kyuss
09-02-2010, 05:26 PM
I believe it was 2341.

rymawh
09-03-2010, 04:56 PM
Kyuss is correct. There is an audio diary in the cabinet right next to the keypad that tells you to look at the books on the shelf off to the left of the room.

So either, you completely missed it, or may have not heard that part. (Not trying to sound like a dick)

Mister Buds
09-03-2010, 08:26 PM
Kyuss is correct. There is an audio diary in the cabinet right next to the keypad that tells you to look at the books on the shelf off to the left of the room.

So either, you completely missed it, or may have not heard that part. (Not trying to sound like a dick)

i already finished this. actually didn't even see kyuss posted, looks like he did at the same time i updated. but yeah, i replayed all my audio diaries and didn't hear it mentioned but when i checked my objectives it told me what the code was. seemed a little strange.