PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Posters disappeared

ACHunter
09-02-2010, 10:03 PM
I've been working on finding all the posters. using the guides i found them all, but nothing happened. I checked my collection, and it said 2 of them weren't collected. This is bs as the last one i collected was one of them that's missing. I went through every chapter going to the 2 places the posters are listed, but nothing. I've cleared my cache and i really don't want to delete my save. any tips? thanks. poster #s are 107 & 36 btw.

Warden1972
09-02-2010, 10:15 PM
I was missing #36 as well. If you were using the guide at achievementhunters.com then that's the problem. Turns out #36 is listed as #29 in that guide.

I'm currently doing research to find #108 because it's not where it's supposed to be according to that guide, so basically the Achievement Hunters guide is well-made and handy but not entirely accurate. Try this guide instead, if that's the problem:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=254268

ACHunter
09-02-2010, 10:28 PM
the guide you suggested to me was my main one. it helped sooo much. but its not finding them that's the problem, i found the 'missing' ones, but they do not show up in my collection, or back in the game. i've looked at other guides and followed them just in case, but nothing.

SpoonyFob
09-02-2010, 10:39 PM
the guide you suggested to me was my main one. it helped sooo much. but its not finding them that's the problem, i found the 'missing' ones, but they do not show up in my collection, or back in the game. i've looked at other guides and followed them just in case, but nothing.

dude... it happened to me as well with just #132..... i spent 6 hours getting them all and specfically remember getting this one, once i went back to get it it wasnt there....

there better be a way to fix this...its annoying as hell and im NOT starting the whole collection process again with a chance that it might happen again...

Murgatroyd7
09-05-2010, 07:16 AM
It's always best to check more than one guide/map just to make sure you're really looking in the right place.

eatennigel
09-05-2010, 10:20 AM
tell me about it i am missing 126 and 155 i know i picked them up but what do you do going to try clearing cache and recover gamertag see what happens, i will noy be starting again..bugger it

giuntaja
09-05-2010, 09:45 PM
This happened to me once but I've heard if you leave the area and come back it'll work. If you're using the poster guide and using youtube to reference where the posters are.. the people have the numbers all mismatched so its showing you the wrong one.

TerroristNewt
09-06-2010, 01:21 AM
I always find IGN have the best guides for this type of thing.
IGN have never failed to deliver on anything I am searching for.

Terroristnewt

:drunk

Cyquest
09-06-2010, 04:15 AM
Yeah, just went through and did all the wanted posters. Collected them all... excepted it didn't register a pickup for poster 115. In the menu, it says I don't have it. I go to the location, and it's not there - I verified by a strategy guide and video file online that it's exactly where it should be if I didn't get it - but it's not there. :eek:

Fuckin' glitched achievements. That's like the 7th fuckin' one I've encountered, and another damn collectable at that. What a waste of time. :mad:

Here's prayin' they patch it.... :drunk

Okay - spoke to soon - figured out where "115" actually was by looking at another guide. Sometimes the numbered locations do not represent the actual "number" for the wanted poster.

*BINK* - got it - another 1000

Looking forward to the DLC - hopefully no stupid collectables like this one...

Murgatroyd7
09-06-2010, 07:41 AM
Okay - spoke to soon - figured out where "115" actually was by looking at another guide. Sometimes the numbered locations do not represent the actual "number" for the wanted poster.
Exactly why I suggest using more than one guide. Some of them don't use the proper numbering.

ACHunter
09-07-2010, 01:36 AM
i've used the one in the sticky achievement guide for help, then went to Achievement Hunters, then to some random guy's map (found using google) and they all pointed to the same spots for both. I'll take a look at IGN's after i finish up a mission or two on hard.