PDA

View Full Version : Leverage.

Starstrukk X360A
09-03-2010, 02:06 AM
Who watches this awesomely awesome show?

YouTube- leverage intro

For those who don't know what it is, well, the opening sorta helps out with that. It's a group of criminals who take down major businessmen. Sort of a modern Robin Hood, now that I think about it.

DarkCreations
09-03-2010, 02:12 AM
I do :o It's "awesomely awesome" as you put it.

It's only just come on Sky on Demand (Bravo Channel), but i'm getting addicted to it!

Br0kenAssass1n
09-03-2010, 02:15 AM
An American version of Hustle, for the British readers.

Anyway, this show is far better than the aforementioned example on all fronts. Humour? Better. Action? Better. Drama? Better. Seriously, it's one of the few TV shows currently airing where I don't get bored at one time or another, and it's certainly up there with the likes of Dexter and 24, even though its more a cult hit than those two mainstream shows. It's certainly not widespread with regards to fans.

Also, Hardison is by far the best character, or at least better than Parker and Nate.

Starstrukk X360A
09-03-2010, 02:23 AM
Also, Hardison is by far the best character, or at least better than Parker and Nate.

I totally knew you were going to say that :D

Parker's way better! She has an amazing personality and is really, really hilarious.

She's also a complete bitch, which adds to how awesome she is.

Br0kenAssass1n
09-03-2010, 02:27 AM
I totally knew you were going to say that :D

Parker's way better! She has an amazing personality and is really, really hilarious.

She's also a complete bitch, which adds to how awesome she is.

Maybe you knew I was going to say that because deep down you think the same?

You have your opinion on Parker, and I have mine. She's all of what you said, but she pales in comparison to Hardison. She's my 4th favourite character, with only Sophie faring worse off.

Still, as I've said previously, with the exception of Sophie, I wouldn't change a thing about the characters, as dysfunctional and strange as they are.

13ip0lar
09-03-2010, 02:28 AM
I've seen it pop up on the release log sites, but never be interested enough to dl...

Starstrukk X360A
09-03-2010, 02:29 AM
Maybe you knew I was going to say that because deep down you think the same?

You have your opinion on Parker, and I have mine. She's all of what you said, but she pales in comparison to Hardison. She's my 4th favourite character, with only Sophie faring worse off.

Still, as I've said previously, with the exception of Sophie, I wouldn't change a thing about the characters, as dysfunctional and strange as they are.

Definitely. I love when they mention things about their pasts, too. I feel Elliott and Hardison have been looked over, though. We learned how Parker started out in one episode, and recently one about Sophie (and many about Nate.)

BarbaricGoose
09-03-2010, 02:56 AM
Yep. This show is great. Got into it sometime in 2009, and I've been an avid fan ever since.

Oh, posh. Nate is the best.