PDA

View Full Version : Last DLC?

Snoop QC
09-03-2010, 05:11 AM
I heard it's the last DLC for Bioshock. Sad, because this one was great, I would have taken more!

Loveless
09-04-2010, 01:13 AM
That seems like the general consensus, I would love to see some more DLC like this one but I thinks we will have to keep on wanting..... well until Infinite comes out anyway.

Judge Bergan
09-04-2010, 06:46 PM
I'm a bit sad this is the departure of Rapture. I can only hope there will be another game, but not sure who else is with me on that. Some say the scenery is getting old. I think there is still tons to be seen and heard with this city...

phillyblazez617
09-05-2010, 02:21 AM
I'm a bit sad this is the departure of Rapture. I can only hope there will be another game, but not sure who else is with me on that. Some say the scenery is getting old. I think there is still tons to be seen and heard with this city...

i think your absoluty right. there is still plenty left they can make out of rapture and i was thinking they should make like a prequel type of game when all of the people you here in the audio diaries are sane and living together in harmony like before then everything start to unfold during the game it would be a great idea. but maybe thats just me lol

xfatty
09-05-2010, 10:26 AM
I'm sure there will be a Bioshock 3 (not Infinite, one set after Bioshock 2). Some of the audio diaries in Minerva's Den lead me to believe that;

The ones where Tenenbaum is talking about "saving" the people and reversing the affects of ADAM addiction

That and Bioshock's sales numbers of course :p

DrJonan
09-06-2010, 11:44 AM
i think your absoluty right. there is still plenty left they can make out of rapture and i was thinking they should make like a prequel type of game when all of the people you here in the audio diaries are sane and living together in harmony like before then everything start to unfold during the game it would be a great idea. but maybe thats just me lol
Yeah I've thought about that too, I would love to see Rapture how it used to be and as the game progresses all the problems and the civil war begin and you see the decline of the city.

* Clueless *
09-07-2010, 06:19 AM
Loved this dlc, felt like it was on the disc and part of the main story line. Although I did enjoy the multiplayer, similar to Halo + COD 4 (the only multiplayer i play), I enjoyed this solo dlc more. The trials were fun too, about two days worth (4hours per day) to complete with A's on all.

Cheers! ;)

Aesir Renegade
09-07-2010, 02:47 PM
Yes, 2K has confirmed this as the last DLC for BioShock 2. While I haven't played this DLC yet, I hear it is AMAZING! I can't wait to play it!

Yeah I've thought about that too, I would love to see Rapture how it used to be and as the game progresses all the problems and the civil war begin and you see the decline of the city.

:whs :goodpost
I've thought that a Prequel to BioShock 1 would be interesting to see Atlas, Fontaine, and Ryan take control and start this Civil War in the streets of Rapture and the game would lead up to the New Year's Eve 1959(???) incident when literally all Hell broke loose.

TriRock
09-07-2010, 05:37 PM
Bishock 3 is already in the making. Time and location have slightly changed.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-6204-Gamescom-2010--BioShock-Infinite-Interview--Shawn-Roberts-Talks-The-Next-In-The-Series.html (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../news/news-6204-Gamescom-2010--BioShock-Infinite-Interview--Shawn-Roberts-Talks-The-Next-In-The-Series.html)

bbrazzil
09-07-2010, 05:45 PM
I would have liked it if there was a lot more single player dlc.

Ingles
09-07-2010, 06:05 PM
How well a game does typically determines whether or not there will be another one. It's the same with DLC. If DLC for a game does good then generally, you'll see more and more DLC get released like with Mass Effect. Of course, if the opposite happens (game doesn't sell well, DLC doesn't sell well), then typically you'll find that there isn't as much DLC as some would have liked or none at all.

SovietCrusade
09-12-2010, 10:28 PM
I can't see a BioShock 3. (Not Infinte) Tenebaum is gone by 1968, so what else could possibly be left?

xRelentlessx
09-13-2010, 05:52 PM
Id have liked some more DLC like this, i enjoyed the Protector trials but personally would have preferred another area like this to be opened up

this city is so huge i still feel theres potential for another game in Rapture

Maybe Infinate will just be a break from Rapture and we'll go back there soon, i hope anyway

xRelentlessx
09-13-2010, 05:55 PM
Yes, 2K has confirmed this as the last DLC for BioShock 2. While I haven't played this DLC yet, I hear it is AMAZING! I can't wait to play it!

:whs :goodpost
I've thought that a Prequel to BioShock 1 would be interesting to see Atlas, Fontaine, and Ryan take control and start this Civil War in the streets of Rapture and the game would lead up to the New Year's Eve 1959(???) incident when literally all Hell broke loose.

Maybe they could make it a game where we can choose sides, that would make for re-playability choosing both sides, could help fill in story gaps from the first one too, maybe we would witness the plane crash that brought Jack

RazerindemiX
09-19-2010, 12:18 AM
I would say this is the way dlc should be done
fair shout to 2k
however i have been quite critical since their frist rip off DLC and crap reponse to the glitches in mp but i'm glad they finished in style
more would be good i would buy it
overall i have had a very good game experiance with bio shock2
roll on bio shock3 :uzi::uzi:

Graivul
10-26-2010, 09:49 AM
Yeah I would definitely like to see more of Rapture, who wouldn't? It is probably one of the best and most immersive game environments I have ever played in.

Not so sure it will have the same feel in Infinite looking through a window and seeing fluffy clouds and blue skies. I prefer seeing the dark foreboding waters surrounding you, enhancing the feeling of claustrophobia being stuck down there; the atmospherics feel amazing because of it. I think that is the signature of Bioshock to be honest, just amazing.

I too would love to see more DLC for Bioshock 2, and there is over a year when I last checked before we will get Infinite so there is time, but probably won't see any more now.

I agree with what other have posted, I will of course play Infinite but I would like to see a Bioshock 3, and as the others have also stated, there is definitely room in Rapture for another outing:)

Enixfreak117
05-31-2011, 02:57 AM
I can't see a BioShock 3. (Not Infinte) Tenebaum is gone by 1968, so what else could possibly be left?

Tenebaum also mentioned trying to find a cure "for the adam disease" so it's easy to assume she has plans to return to Rapture once that cure is found. Also, i always felt that Rapture seem largely unexplored by the player, like that we have only seen a tip of the iceberg so it wouldnt be that hard to find a way for 2k to bring players back to rapture.