PDA

View Full Version : Kidnapped Girl

Seraph Xii
09-03-2010, 07:32 AM
The advanced co-op of kidnapped girl, just how do you do it?

Every single time I've played it, we all get out of the stagecoach and die within seconds, the only time we came remotely close to finishing is when we got out the stagecoach slightly up the hill and tried to pick off enemies.

Also, probably been asked before but is there a way to check what adv. co-op you have gold in?

Thanks guys.

ColdSpider72
09-05-2010, 03:20 PM
Send a scout ahead on horseback to pick off the people waiting with a sniper rifle.

There is no way to check which levels you have gold in, or even finished for that matter. You can check your stats and look under co-op and kind of try to figure it out by seeing what levels you knocked out some of the harder challenges in. Most of the top tier challenges I finished (Time attack/headshots, etc.) happened on levels I got gold on. It isnt sure fire but its something.

Seraph Xii
09-05-2010, 06:40 PM
Send a scout ahead on horseback to pick off the people waiting with a sniper rifle.

There is no way to check which levels you have gold in, or even finished for that matter. You can check your stats and look under co-op and kind of try to figure it out by seeing what levels you knocked out some of the harder challenges in. Most of the top tier challenges I finished (Time attack/headshots, etc.) happened on levels I got gold on. It isnt sure fire but its something.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.