PDA

View Full Version : Daily Challenges not showing

verybadloser
09-03-2010, 07:35 AM
I can not get Daily challenges to show up in 'play now' mode, they come up fine during pga season and during the skill challenges, yet every1 seems to be creating custom courses to plaay these, any ideas why they aren't showing up. I have the option switched to 'ON'

verybadloser
09-07-2010, 11:51 PM
sorted. daily challenges don't show up in 'play now' if you have Mulligans on :P

MattNoChance
09-09-2010, 01:43 PM
i've got mulligans off, gamernet on and connected to live and its not showing for me with created golfer, custom course east lake #10 :(

edit: ignore me, had somehow lost connection to ea servers but not xbox live. gamernet showing, now time to try bust it!

AssassinDK
10-21-2010, 08:53 PM
I have the same problem, sort of. I haven't seen one Daily Challenge yet. Not one. Not in career, play now, not anywhere. I don't have mulligans on, the daily challenge option is set to 'on', connected to the servers. I have completed the Skills Challenge mode without seeing a single one. Do you have to play at a certain difficulty?

If anyone knows at what course and what hole there is a beatable daily challenge, I would like to know, thanks.