PDA

View Full Version : Fast travel throught Still Water

Justinsane66
09-03-2010, 12:45 PM
Cramped for time because of Chucks slow speed? Grab a moose head and use it to get from event to event. Its much faster than just running. Just avoid zombies to make it last longer.

ReaptheChaos
09-03-2010, 01:10 PM
How does using that make you get anywhere any faster? You run at the same speed while wearing it. Its pretty simple to get through crowds of zombies once you get the hang of it without use of any weapon. All you do is zig zag the stick left to right as you’re passing through them and they cant latch on to you. You can make it through all but the thickest groups of zombies this way.

Outbreaker XXXX
09-03-2010, 01:43 PM
Agree with the above post on this one collecting queen bee's helps to ^_^

Quickdraw
09-03-2010, 01:48 PM
didn't try the moose head but his run speed is stupidly slow, might aswell make him overweight tbh, would suit the speed then.

Justinsane66
09-03-2010, 02:01 PM
Use the moose heads attack, don't just wear it. You're crazy if think he runs slower. Just like with the utility cart, his run speed is much faster. Try it

Magespower
09-03-2010, 02:12 PM
didn't try the moose head but his run speed is stupidly slow, might aswell make him overweight tbh, would suit the speed then.

It dead rising 2 you will level up more gaining speed stats along the way

luuwat
09-03-2010, 02:18 PM
its much faster with the moose hat....super runs!!!!

Quickdraw
09-03-2010, 02:21 PM
It dead rising 2 you will level up more gaining speed stats along the way

even so i truly wonder how much faster he can be, making him way too fast would make everything trivial, oh w8 at level 50 it is anyways disregard that :P

so what we recon 2/3 faster than normal pace?

Justinsane66
09-03-2010, 02:26 PM
probably more dummy

ReaptheChaos
09-03-2010, 02:26 PM
Use the moose heads attack, don't just wear it. You're crazy if think he runs slower. Just like with the utility cart, his run speed is much faster. Try it

Using the moose head attacks is no faster than swinging a baseball bat to swat them out of the way as you run.

As far as faster itís the same speed. Perhaps its faster at levels lower than 5, I didnít try it then.

RockWhore
09-03-2010, 02:30 PM
I think he means use the charge attack...

Quickdraw
09-03-2010, 02:33 PM
I think he means use the charge attack...

think he does

well just i don't remember how much faster in frank was in dr1, i can see the charge being useful to get around, but does it last a decent amount of time cause if it dies quickly might not be worth it.

Mellizano
09-03-2010, 04:54 PM
If you want to fast travel, fill your inventory with the quick step juice!

Nevander
09-03-2010, 05:05 PM
I think you mean Still Creek, not Water, but whatever. Personally, I can stand the slow walk for now, but in the full game I'm gonna boost Case 1 over and over for PP until I get 50 and then I'll be good for that.

That's what I did in DR1, I just kept photographing the couple hug then I'd playthrough Case 1 or 2 then restart until I was 50.

Quickdraw
09-03-2010, 05:09 PM
I think you mean Still Creek, not Water, but whatever. Personally, I can stand the slow walk for now, but in the full game I'm gonna boost Case 1 over and over for PP until I get 50 and then I'll be good for that.

That's what I did in DR1, I just kept photographing the couple hug then I'd playthrough Case 1 or 2 then restart until I was 50.

oh that sounds like a real good idea, altho not sure i cba to keep reloading it up, ima just go with the flow 2/3 runes should prolly net 50 and by that time ill have a majority of the achievements and get a flow for doing cases and finding where stuff is.

out of interest how much time did that actually take you to get 50?

Lotus
09-03-2010, 05:11 PM
If you want to go fast then just get Milk+Snack. You get Quickstep and watch him move then. Snacks are in the safe house and milk can be found in 2 places 1 in Uncle Bill's Dept. Store (Bill's has unlimited milk) and 2 in Momma's dinner (Momma's has a blender too.)

MediumMelanin
09-04-2010, 02:25 PM
Ha! Quickstep is the way to go! I just wish it would've last longer...like combing 2 Quicksteps in a blender would be 2x Quickstep, plus level 50 Chuck! Flash speed! Yeah, after playing Dead Rising and playing CZ, Chuck feels so sluggish & slow! But I got used to it...like the "downgraded" jump kick...>.>!