PDA

View Full Version : Is my game being an ass?

TigerII
09-03-2010, 04:29 PM
So I got The Pitt, Broken Steel, Point Look Out, and O:A all on dics at a local store. I had played and 1000'd Fallout original on the PC several years back, and I was interested in the DLC. Since I bought those DLC on the 360, I went to Games on Demand and got Fallout 3, and then got Mothership Zeta off the marketplace.

So I installed all the DLC(From the discs, and Zeta from the Marketplace), then I bought and installed Fallout 3. I started to play, then realized I had undone my internet, so I signed in to LIVE and got the latest patch.

When I loaded my save, it said that some of the items in the old version would be gone, then let me in.

I've been wandering around the wasteland for 30 minutes now and still no messages about any of the DLC. Is this major problem, or is my copy being an ass?

tommy2648
09-03-2010, 04:45 PM
Have you checked to make sure your DLC has downloaded fully? That is the only reason I would know it not to work properly in this incident.

TigerII
09-03-2010, 04:51 PM
Have you checked to make sure your DLC has downloaded fully? That is the only reason I would know it not to work properly in this incident.

They all show it, and at the main menu, all five appear in the downloads section.

tommy2648
09-03-2010, 04:58 PM
Have you activated the downloads? By highlighting a download pressing A and activate?

TigerII
09-03-2010, 05:50 PM
Okay, they just showed up when I continued my game. Thanks a lot for answering this. I was afraid that since Fallout 3 was old news(Especially with New Vegas coming), no one would answer.

Again, thanks.

tommy2648
09-03-2010, 06:09 PM
No problem happy to help. Now away I go! *flies off to superman theme music*