09-03-2010, 06:32 PM
YouTube- NHL 11 Review

Game review Video!

EvolvedX
09-03-2010, 10:11 PM
yup game is awesome as expected

superchimp99
09-04-2010, 03:28 AM
Thats fuckin bullshit Ultimate team should DEF be considered a new mode!!! THATS WHY I CANT WAIT FOR NHL 11!! CUZ ITS NOT IN 10!!!! THAT MAKES IT NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:uzi::uzi::uzi::u zi::uzi::uzi:

tgas416
09-04-2010, 01:29 PM
when is it coming out on the 7?

Blaze9026
09-04-2010, 08:22 PM
when is it coming out on the 7?
Yeah, September 7

EvolvedX
09-05-2010, 03:09 AM
or last week for north america

Smooth Pancakes
09-05-2010, 05:23 AM
I'm sorry, but in my opinion, that review was just retarded. First, how can he say there was nothing done or hardly touched up with BAGM mode?

Christ, they added restricted free agents, the whole new massive system to support RFAs and follow the guidelines of the real life NHL CBA, you can now trade up to 6 years of future draft picks during trades (Madden still only gives you a single year), draft pick compensation, improved AI trade logic, improved logic in regards to cap conscious teams trading first-liners who are pending UFAs, the entire CHL in the game and implemented into BAGM. The list goes on and on of all the things that were done and touched up in BAGM mode. To say nothing was done or hardly touched up is the most stupid, idiotic comment I have ever heard.

Second, if the game is already great, there is no need to add some stupid cheap, dumbass game mode just so you can claim to have a new game mode to appeal to the all 12 year old kids. The NHL series is already great, NHL 11 is going to be even greater, and the additions made to BAGM, Be A Pro, Hockey Ultimate Team, and Battle for the Cup mode, hell, that's all you need to enjoy this game for the next year plus.

I know that's all I need. I would rather the development team work on adding stuff to the CURRENT modes and improving gameplay here and there in the minor areas that may need work, than to spend and waste a bunch of time adding some retarded game mode that appeals to a bunch of dumb kiddies.

Thats fuckin bullshit Ultimate team should DEF be considered a new mode!!! THATS WHY I CANT WAIT FOR NHL 11!! CUZ ITS NOT IN 10!!!! THAT MAKES IT NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:uzi::uzi::uzi::u zi::uzi::uzi:

"Because it has already been around for a year or two in multiple other sports titles." Another stupid ass statement by that reviewer. Just because Ultimate Team has been around in other sports games over the last year or two doesn't automatically cancel it out as new game mode in NHL 11. It's brand new to NHL 11. THAT MEANS IT IS A NEW GAME MODE! I honestly believe that reviewer is either the biggest dumbass in the US, or is just plain mentally retarded. He sure as hell has no clue what the hell he is talking about or reviewing.

superchimp99
09-05-2010, 05:49 PM
I'm sorry, but in my opinion, that review was just retarded. First, how can he say there was nothing done or hardly touched up with BAGM mode?

Christ, they added restricted free agents, the whole new massive system to support RFAs and follow the guidelines of the real life NHL CBA, you can now trade up to 6 years of future draft picks during trades (Madden still only gives you a single year), draft pick compensation, improved AI trade logic, improved logic in regards to cap conscious teams trading first-liners who are pending UFAs, the entire CHL in the game and implemented into BAGM. The list goes on and on of all the things that were done and touched up in BAGM mode. To say nothing was done or hardly touched up is the most stupid, idiotic comment I have ever heard.

Second, if the game is already great, there is no need to add some stupid cheap, dumbass game mode just so you can claim to have a new game mode to appeal to the all 12 year old kids. The NHL series is already great, NHL 11 is going to be even greater, and the additions made to BAGM, Be A Pro, Hockey Ultimate Team, and Battle for the Cup mode, hell, that's all you need to enjoy this game for the next year plus.

I know that's all I need. I would rather the development team work on adding stuff to the CURRENT modes and improving gameplay here and there in the minor areas that may need work, than to spend and waste a bunch of time adding some retarded game mode that appeals to a bunch of dumb kiddies.

"Because it has already been around for a year or two in multiple other sports titles." Another stupid ass statement by that reviewer. Just because Ultimate Team has been around in other sports games over the last year or two doesn't automatically cancel it out as new game mode in NHL 11. It's brand new to NHL 11. THAT MEANS IT IS A NEW GAME MODE! I honestly believe that reviewer is either the biggest dumbass in the US, or is just plain mentally retarded. He sure as hell has no clue what the hell he is talking about or reviewing.

Thanx for agreeing! :drunk

tgas416
09-05-2010, 05:49 PM
or last week for north america
no man we still dont have it 2 days more

EvolvedX
09-06-2010, 06:22 PM
well i'm sorry you are SOL by waiting til the 7th, the rest of us had it a week ago...maybe you shouldnt open your mouth anymore as you are constantly wrong.

many stores across canada/us had this game out on the 1st - 3rd

Neptune56
09-06-2010, 07:12 PM
I can't wait to pick this game up tomorrow.

EvolvedX
09-06-2010, 07:38 PM
go pick it up today, most ebgames have had it in stock for 2 weeks, if you ask nicely - you should be able to snag a copy, if not - i guess you can wait til midnight outside their door

WhiskiDrunk
09-06-2010, 11:09 PM
Horrendous review...

xDAx AWESOME
09-07-2010, 05:24 AM
go pick it up today, most ebgames have had it in stock for 2 weeks, if you ask nicely - you should be able to snag a copy, if not - i guess you can wait til midnight outside their door

Kid, shut the f*ck up. It's street dated, therefore, if you received a copy, the store sold it to you when they weren't supposed to. It is legitimately out on the 7th, if you have it... it was that individual stores choice, and they will be fined by EA.

EvolvedX
09-07-2010, 06:58 AM
kid?..i love little 17 year olds who rant on about legit copies that were authorized to release the game on the third after the review...maybe learn some 'street facts' before you also open your mouth

EvolvedX
09-07-2010, 07:01 AM
ahhh boston, makes sense, i hear that americans dont have a lot of options to actually get pre-release games because they dont know how

superchimp99
09-07-2010, 02:13 PM
ahhh boston, makes sense, i hear that americans dont have a lot of options to actually get pre-release games because they dont know how

please dont be a dick. if what youre saying is true then thats awesome for you. but we have never heard of such a thing.

JABrown715
09-07-2010, 02:28 PM
didn't need a pre-release.. just waited because it's only a game

tgas416
09-07-2010, 08:09 PM
kid?..i love little 17 year olds who rant on about legit copies that were authorized to release the game on the third after the review...maybe learn some 'street facts' before you also open your mouth ok dude stop talking shit to everyone on this forum your acting all tough behind a computer screen id like to see you say this shit to my face, and honestly if u mange to get the game early good for you... the rest of us get the game on the release date.

EvolvedX
09-09-2010, 04:10 AM
ok dude stop talking shit to everyone on this forum your acting all tough behind a computer screen id like to see you say this shit to my face, and honestly if u mange to get the game early good for you... the rest of us get the game on the release date.

to your face?...really child?....thats a good one, i actually wouldnt need to say it to your face because you would already be face down so i would be talking to the back of your head

and as for everybody else?....120,000 people had it before release date, i dont understand how thats 'everyone else'

i would gladly love to meet up with you because every ignorant reject statement you make on this site is ridiculous, look me up - anytime big boy