PDA

View Full Version : When to work on achievements

gamoamo
09-04-2010, 06:58 PM
I'm planning on getting all the achievements in this game before new vegas comes out. I was wondering when is a good time to stop working on the main story and start going on sidequests to work on achievements.Thanks.

Miss Allen86
09-04-2010, 07:29 PM
I would do all of the side quests early on and worry about the main story later. The achievements in this game are all fairly easy to get and dont take much time if just running through but if your like me and search every nook and cranny, than you may not finish before New Vegas. Any wayyys, its an amazing game. Enjoy it!!! ^_^

Scotty
09-04-2010, 08:13 PM
i did all the main story first up until the last mission, then went and did everything else then came back to finish. also if you have broken steel im sure you can carry on after the main story to complete everything else.

[Waggly Bean]
09-04-2010, 08:36 PM
I'm planning on getting all the achievements in this game before new vegas comes out. I was wondering when is a good time to stop working on the main story and start going on sidequests to work on achievements.Thanks.
It really doesn't matter what order you do them in, they all come in time. Just make sure you're aware of the few common glitches that can cause achievements to not pop, and make sure not to sell or use Nuka Cola Quantums when you get them. Also, take note that there are (I think) 2 missable Bobbleheads.

i did all the main story first up until the last mission, then went and did everything else then came back to finish. also if you have broken steel im sure you can carry on after the main story to complete everything else.
You can indeed carry on, and as he has the GOTY edition he will be able to. :)

Seriously, it doesn't matter the order you do things in - I advise you just explore and enjoy the game for the most part. It really is one of the best games on the 360 IMO - no need to rush it!! ;)

McGoogles
09-06-2010, 11:06 AM
;3475000']Also, take note that there are (I think) 2 missable Bobbleheads.

There are three that are missable; if you count the bobblehead in Megaton.

On topic: This is one of the best RPG's for the Xbox 360 mainly because of its vast environment in which you can explore at any time you desire. It will take hundreds of hours to explore everything, so take your time and don't rush it.

DesertZero
09-08-2010, 03:03 AM
The only reason I would do most of the main quest first is because you can skip a bunch of it if you go out exploring on your own. On my second character, I would have skipped 3 achievements because I went to one of the places early.

JAYMATiCx
09-23-2010, 12:28 AM
Just make sure you start collecting Nuka Cola Quantums from the beginning.