PDA

View Full Version : Just got 1000 in the game. Answering questions.

Selasdray
09-05-2010, 09:53 AM
I've logged around 80 hours in the game(Because it's so damn fun! :P) and getting the 1000 has definitely had it's ups and downs. There are a lot of innaccurate guides out there. For example Galens costume guide which stated there was 4 costumes for him to obtain which had me searching for so long for a ghost costume. Anyways, I've explored mostly every aspect of the game and figured I'd lend a hand to anyone with questions or in need of clarification.

Wicelow
09-08-2010, 04:22 PM
I've logged around 80 hours in the game(Because it's so damn fun! :P) and getting the 1000 has definitely had it's ups and downs. There are a lot of innaccurate guides out there. For example Galens costume guide which stated there was 4 costumes for him to obtain which had me searching for so long for a ghost costume. Anyways, I've explored mostly every aspect of the game and figured I'd lend a hand to anyone with questions or in need of clarification.
If you have time, you should start a brand new achievement guide.
I know there is one already but it's really not perfect with no tiles and some infos missing.

The Dauntless
09-11-2010, 01:24 PM
How do I get the Soul Drain skill?

BigPopov
09-11-2010, 02:33 PM
you have to defeat the last of one of the online challenges, I think it's Hell 5 but I could be wrong. Luckily someone got it for me early. (if someone has it unlocked you can skip to the last boards)

Amazing skill.

furysblade
09-11-2010, 02:50 PM
Soul drain is in the second online map "hell". Gained by completing the level

KingOfZer0
09-16-2010, 06:18 AM
Did you install the game to your hdd? if so recommend it, did it make the framerate any better?

Gatar
09-20-2010, 12:29 AM
You should install every game you are playing. ;)

DiodeX
09-20-2010, 10:22 AM
Any tips for those bloody annoy gold baddies!!, nothing worse than getting really far and then having one of those bad boys killing you!!
Ahh, the joys of no checkpoints!!!

Phoenix Tears
09-23-2010, 06:44 PM
I've a question for the OP regarding Hard Mode.
To get the Berserker Achievement, do you have to play the Game completely from new, or is it enough to change your Normal Game just in the options to Hard and then do the missions of a character like for example Sephia all again, just that time then only on Hard Mode to get the Berserker Achievement.

If its scenario A, then its god damn annoying to start over the whole game again with no buffed up weapons, no accessoires ect.
if this scenario is the case, do you keep then at least the accessoires and the lvl 5 weapond from the online mode? I think they are surely universal unlocked regardless of what difficulty mode you play...

If its scenario B, then I'm happy, because playing Hard Mode with buffed up characters isnt so annoying as if you have to get you all the stuff that you already collected in Normal Mode again and to level the stuff all up again.

and last question:

Do you have to play through with all characters hard Mode to get the achievement, or is just 1 enough, because when its only one, the easiest character is Sephia, she has the most easiest missions and bosses, especially the final boss is a big fucking joke.. in normal mode I can kill that final boss in 18 seconds LOL just with a high leveled doubled Radiant Sphere (with the Mirror Skill) together with a Prism Ray and Whirling Winds.
In Hard Mode shouldnt it die in much more time lol as hard Mode seems to increase only the maximum health enemies have.

Example: Normal Mode Galen 1st mission celestial wolf rushing attack into a group of enemies = all dead with 1 strike.

Hard Mode, same thing, all monsters need a second attack to die, fie first rushign attack doesnt kill them all anymore, do it tweice, then are all dead.
But the attack power of these creatures absolutely hasnt increased, or only so little bit, that it isnt recognizeable and starts getting recognizeable only, once you fight against the stronger giants or any yellow enemies.

BigPopov
09-24-2010, 12:44 AM
you can just change the difficulty to hard, then you should notice that there will be no records for previously completed levels, which you will have to redo.

Once I got Prism Ray I was able to go from normal to hard (the early levels) with no problems, I didn't even need to do the levels on normal first, I just completely switched to Hard. Lighting Bolt was the next thing that made everything really easy.