PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Liverpool

graemelunn
05-01-2007, 09:25 PM
Congratulations to Liverpool on deservedly beating Chelski.

Now all Man U have to do is beat Milan and we have a classic final awaiting English Football.

Minty
05-01-2007, 09:27 PM
Yeah. If Utd win i'll be trying to get tickets, should be an awesome final.

One of the best rivalries in football in the biggest club cup.

graemelunn
05-01-2007, 09:37 PM
Minty, if you get tickets I'll sell my kidneys and my good leg in order to offer you an adequate bribe.

Webb
05-01-2007, 10:13 PM
Fuck yeah!!!!!! Wooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

We rock!!!!! :woop::woop::woop:

So happy and I've lost my voice :p

Aloriain
05-02-2007, 10:24 AM
I dont know if anyone else heard or read mourhiniho's post match interview, but I think he was watching a different game as apprently liverpool, despite scoring a dissallowed goal were not trying to win in extra time.

The only other thing to say is that If petr Chec is the best keeper in the world as everyone keeps saying then he got a lesson in penalty saving last night by the second best keeper in the world.

Bring On Man U how great will it be to win our 6th against them

Webb
05-02-2007, 12:21 PM
To be honest, in the penalties, all the Liverpool penalties were taken really well, they either a.) sent the keeper the wrong way or b.) nailed at a pretty much unstoppable height for Cech. Good keeper but no Pepe ;)

As far as Mourinho goes, what a clown! lol I was laughing all the way through his interview. Does he not get it? lol

Haly
05-02-2007, 01:18 PM
Congrats Liverpool :) Always got a bit of a soft spot for them even though my Evertonian friends aren't so keen :p

Mace1982
05-02-2007, 01:46 PM
Guys as a Middlesbrough fan i cannot talk much of quality only that i support my home team and thats all,

Now on subject Liverpool put one right in the Chelsea Arsehole last night now outta Chelsea Man u and Liverpool i always want liverpool to do better as Man U and Chelsea are both a team for glory hunting ingrates that just want to support winners

screw them and there kind come on The Reds

i speak for many Boro fans when i say we are rooting for you Liverpool

CryingHero
05-02-2007, 02:51 PM
It was a shocking match but to be honest it was one of the most exciting and entertaining matches in a long long while. How Carragher kept that ball out of his own net no one will know. Got to applaud Liverpool for their courage

EVIL SNIPA
05-02-2007, 03:09 PM
nice one liverpool was funny listening to marunio in the intervew hope it will be a all england final :)

xJoex
05-02-2007, 03:21 PM
Well done Liverpool! *shiver*

As much as i hate to say it, i hope Liverpool go on to win the Champions League against Man Utd (or Ac... who knows?)! That would be great achievement for English football!

Finally, Chelsea need to get their act together if they want the FA Cup! What happened to Drogba's wonder goals evry other match? I'm just hoping that chelsea up the tempo and go back to winning games 2- 0 comfortably!:D

skuff
05-02-2007, 07:32 PM
Go on the Pool!!!

Showed them chelski scum how to play real footy :drunk

Couldnt believe how much diving they were doing?!? Also gotta love all the long balls they resorted to, considering when a team does it against them, moaninio moans about it for months

Liverpool till i die!!!! :woop:

Davey_Pitch
05-03-2007, 08:46 PM
Good keeper but no Pepe ;)

Indeed, he's actually better :p

I have to say though, that even as an Evertonian that Liverpool were the better team on the night. You could argue that Chelsea should have been more than 1-0 up from the first leg, but Liverpool looked to be the only team wanting to win at Anfield and in the end they deserved to go through. Part of me now wants them to win, as I like English teams winning the trophies, but part of me doesn't want to put up with smug Liverpudlians for another year :p