PDA

View Full Version : 40/20 and 10m line break away try tips

Snake Eyes
09-05-2010, 03:29 PM
Can some one please give me some advice on how to get these two achievements because for some reason I just can't seem to get them

Thanks in advance

tazmad
09-05-2010, 04:07 PM
For the 40/20 wait until you have like a 15kph or 21kph tail wind and keep trying to kick the 40/20

For the 10m line break try what you need to do is be within your own 10m line and make a line break just by passing it through a few sets of hands, once you break the line do not pass to anyone just head for the side line away from the fullback so you can run around without being tackled. Make sure once you break the line that you hold down the A button to sprint.

Hope this helps & good luck. Just keep trying you will get it.

St Helens RLFC
09-05-2010, 05:48 PM
40/20 make sure u use the kicker (ball icon in the marker) will give you a better chance, as Tazmad says make sure ur kicking with the wind, ive done a few, go as australia, ull have loads of good kickers, Lockyer, Cameron Smith, Thurston I got 3 in 1 game lol

with the 10metre break away, use the players with the boot icon (speed runner) whip it wide to him, simple :)

try doing it on easy aswell mate, as it will help against the defenders

Good luck :)

Bohemian
09-06-2010, 05:39 AM
for the 10m breakaway to make a linebreak repeatedly tap A, it only works with 1 tackler so if a second person comes to tackle you you're gone. So tap A repeatedly on the side so its only the winger that goes for you and do the same to the fullback then you're free to score the try.