PDA

View Full Version : How to fix your lost achievements for Minervas den.

Loveless
09-05-2010, 07:50 PM
Frustrated because your cheevos are glitched in Minerva's den? Here is the official way how to fix it.

First, clear the cache on your hard drive (you should do this once or twice a month anyway) you can do this by hitting your guide button, scroll over to "System Settings" select "memory" and highlight your hard drive. with the Hard drive highlighted press the :but: and select "Clear System Cache" DO NOT SELECT FORMAT!!!!!!

After you have done this try re-downloading the DLC, this has worked for some people that have already earned the cheevos as it allows for the update of your profile on MS servers and can update your achievement list with them.

If this still does not work it is time to recover your gamertag. This is a surefire way to allow the cheevos to be earned but if they didn't show up after re-downloading the DLC then you will have to earn them again.

To recover your Gamertag you will need to know your Windows Live ID and Password. If you don't know it call MS and answer their 500 questions and get yours today!!(you have to have one to create a Gamertag so yes before you ask you do have one) Make sure you are logged out. Hit the guide button and scroll down on the home tab to "Recover Gamertag" It takes about 20 or so min depending on the speed of your connection (faster if you have a good one) This should solve your problem.

Some people have had the icons for the cheevos appear blank after recovering your gamertag if this happens to you just re-download the DLC and it will reset the icons. Any questions??? post it and I will answer if I can.

US07
09-05-2010, 08:17 PM
So if the acheivements are apearing as blanks on xbox.com you have to redownload the dlc and how do you redownload it??

Loveless
09-05-2010, 10:18 PM
Just go back to the DLC on Xbox live and choose download again. i would suggest deleting it off your hard drive first, this won't affect your game saves or anything (at least it never has for me). If you have the achievements on your console and not on Xbox live you will probably have to earn them again.

US07
09-05-2010, 11:10 PM
Ok Thanks:)

Son of Kyuss
09-06-2010, 12:23 AM
So if the acheivements are apearing as blanks on xbox.com you have to redownload the dlc and how do you redownload it??

You can't do anything about the achievement tiles except wait it out. The problem for the achievement tiles appearing blank on xbox.com is their problem. The pictures and everything are stored on their servers, they just haven't uploaded those specific pictures yet.

Loveless
09-06-2010, 02:35 AM
You can't do anything about the achievement tiles except wait it out. The problem for the achievement tiles appearing blank on xbox.com is their problem. The pictures and everything are stored on their servers, they just haven't uploaded those specific pictures yet.

This is true as far as just looking at the achievments on xbox.com. Some people have expeirienced "missing" or blank icons for the achievments for Minerva's den on their xbox console. (I for one had credit for the vacuum bot achievment and when I recovered my gamertag it was just a blank square until I used the re-download trick) xbox.com only has the genaric "?" icon on their site until the update.

Son of Kyuss
09-06-2010, 03:21 AM
This is true as far as just looking at the achievments on xbox.com. Some people have expeirienced "missing" or blank icons for the achievments for Minerva's den on their xbox console. (I for one had credit for the vacuum bot achievment and when I recovered my gamertag it was just a blank square until I used the re-download trick) xbox.com only has the genaric "?" icon on their site until the update.

I know, but he was asking if it would fix the achievement tiles missing on xbox.com. Good idea for a guide though as this problem with DLC achievements has become so rampant throughout the past couple of months.

Angrym0nkey
09-06-2010, 05:33 PM
So I've deleted minervas den and re-downloaded it, then I booted up my game and the achievement pics showed up in-game when i pressed the guide button, but right as soon as I when back to the dashboard of my console the pictures are gone again. Did I do something wrong or is this the fault of Microsoft?

Loveless
09-06-2010, 09:14 PM
So I've deleted minervas den and re-downloaded it, then I booted up my game and the achievement pics showed up in-game when i pressed the guide button, but right as soon as I when back to the dashboard of my console the pictures are gone again. Did I do something wrong or is this the fault of Microsoft?

Did you clear your cache? If so, you are going to have to recover your gamertag. You will more than likely have to earn those cheevos again. The same thing happened to me on my profile. I had earned all the achievements and even had the day and time stamp and still had to replay and re-earn them. Sucks but if your like me you won't mind playing this great DLC agian.