PDA

View Full Version : Possible To Download Again?

akl712
09-06-2010, 04:36 PM
hey, i accidently deleted this from my xbox and now i want to get some achievements in this game so is it possible to download from the marketplace?

Agent Aero
09-06-2010, 04:50 PM
I'm 95% sure you can. You may be able to find it in your download history and then re-download it.

kaleido42
09-06-2010, 04:55 PM
Actually, from what I've heard, you have to pay for it. If you can't figure out anyway to get it for free (see above post), try calling microsoft support. I've heard of a few cases where people have asked to talk to a supervisor there and have managed to get a download code for it.

Agent Aero
09-06-2010, 08:00 PM
Actually, from what I've heard, you have to pay for it. If you can't figure out anyway to get it for free (see above post), try calling microsoft support. I've heard of a few cases where people have asked to talk to a supervisor there and have managed to get a download code for it.

But he said he's downloaded it before...So wouldn't it be in his previously downloaded section? (As long as it's the same profile)?

kaleido42
09-07-2010, 01:50 AM
But he said he's downloaded it before...So wouldn't it be in his previously downloaded section? (As long as it's the same profile)?

Yes it would be, just assumed that by "again" he was just referring to the fact that it was already on his hard drive. Assuming that he's already bought it for some reason (not sure why considering it comes on the hard drive), then yes, it would be in his previously downloaded section.

Koto
09-15-2010, 10:40 AM
It isn't a download, it comes preloaded on your HDD. If you delete it you hafta call xbox and try to talk them into giving you a code to get it back. Took me about 7 calls over 2 months to get mine so good luck!