PDA

View Full Version : Body Launcher

a7xfollower
09-06-2010, 05:32 PM
Can you just knock people into each other by hitting them? or do you actually HAVE to throw them.

a7xfollower
09-07-2010, 01:05 AM
this achievement is seriously ticking me off. i'm trying everything and it won't unlock :mad::mad::mad:

Tyger7
09-08-2010, 08:17 AM
this achievement is seriously ticking me off. i'm trying everything and it won't unlock :mad::mad::mad:

Just watch the video in the guide, that's all I did was knock people over by punching them into others. Worked great.

Eddy Kemp
09-17-2010, 03:51 PM
Is the count of people knocked over (by a body) cumulative across all playthroughs of the main story / replays of chapters, or do you literally have to do it in one playthrough or one entire tower / pit challenge?

Eddy Kemp
09-20-2010, 04:24 PM
Is the count of people knocked over (by a body) cumulative across all playthroughs of the main story / replays of chapters, or do you literally have to do it in one playthrough or one entire tower / pit challenge?

In case anyone is curious ...

... the count of bodies "launched" into other targets appears to be cumulative, as it unlocked for me after having completed the main story and being approximately halfway through the 3rd Tower Challenge.

Carreau
07-31-2011, 02:44 AM
Stupid ass achievement, why do an achievement for completely the story when you can pick something with no overall relevance to the game. Beat the whole game on normal and all the challenges and still didn't get it. Terrible.